Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Alexander-Palm.Photography

I used this app to help me to promote my Instagram account and I am so delighted with everything! Absolutely stunning! I recommend it! Give it a go!

Pat Sutton Collection

After March 2020, Instagram was no longer allowing their feeds to appear on Shopify themes that supported their platform, unless through a partnered 3rd party app. I found Covet Pics and I could not be more pleased with the look and the great help I received from the developer Tom, to embed the app for me as well. As a small business I chose the basic plan, with plans to upgrade in the future.

TimberWink Studio

Awesome service! The app was successfully installed with all the help from Covet. Super-fast responses. Highly recommend!

ALEXIA MARÍA

Instagram feed looks amazing and has such wonderful features. App is very user-friendly. I reached out to their support team for additional help on making a minor tweak to my gallery title and they responded and assisted me very quickly!

Jewelled Raven

Really helpful - had a small issue installing but Tom sorted it all for me and positioned everything exactly where I wanted it - Many thanks

BLOCHWOOD

Great app and just as important - AMAZING and quick custumer support! I am not so good at technical website stuff, and Tom at Space Squirrel support team just helped right away and did the neccessary adjustment so everything works now, without me having to do anything at all. Thanks a lot!

Oh Happy Home

Great app and works well! I had a few issues with setting it up on my website but they fixed it all up for me promptly!

ILU Fitwear

We have used this app to connect our IG feed into our shopify store. Set up was simple but we struggled to embed th COVET gallery into the store. Space Squirrel guys have been incredibly helpful and quick to respond- it's early days but so far very impressed!!

Bloom Perfumery London

Used application for over a year. It turned out that they take photos from instagram from instagram CDN and if instagram changes addresses then nothing works. The support never answered for several months of calls. Deleted.

for developers - shopify can perfectly store files on its CDN with reference to products. It took me two days to write a replacement your service using Zappier and a couple of REST API calls.

July 8, 2020

Hi there - Our sincere apologies for not responding to your emails. We take pride in offering leading customer support and unfortunately in this instance, it seems our support software had incorrectly blocked incoming messages from your email address. It's something we are reviewing and working to ensure doesn't happen again.

Unfortunately, Instagram's new API does have some issues that are affecting all Instagram apps. We have to work around this and to do so, we've increased our syncing times and we have an instant Sync Images button so you can quickly and easily get the images back. It's great to see that you were able to write a custom solution for one aspect of what our app can do, but this won't work on other stores, unfortunately.

If you or anyone has any questions - contact us at support@spacesquirrel.co and we're more than happy to answer any questions and help out.

-Dom, Co-founder

LAUNCH ECOMMERCE

Brilliant app - we wanted to display some photography/branding we've done on our site and Covet Pics was really easy to use and does exactly what we needed it to without any complication. We looked at most of the picture gallery apps and this is by far the best!