Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Backtozero

Simple & clean design! Support is super responsive and listen to our needs!
Keep it up! Highly recommend this apps!

Idea Chic

The integration into ideachic.net as a collection is what sold this app for us. Looks great, works great!

Smakbang

Best App I've found for linking with Insta by a clear mile! Thanks Covet Pics - Love it!

Plantorigin

Love this app! Such great functionality. We use it for all of our shops - much better than all of the other instagram feed apps for shopify, because this one offers a free version unlike the other ones and then you can upgrade to create more galleries. Highly recommend!

Balinisports

Really like this app so far. Pics compressed in the background, SEO rename, fast compression speed... These are all very impressive features. Though I'd hope SEO rename can also be processed in batch & in the background too! (And I'd hope asset images can be SEO renamed as well!)

Lace Below The Waist

Nice app! Would definitely recommend. Even the free version has a lot to offer and the app support is super!

Karity Com

I have never received such good customer service from a developer, not to mention this App has made a HUGE difference in my conversions, paid for itself in 1 day of using.

i have purchased 2 apps from this dev

Daphne Newman Design

WOW- the customer service and support from this team blew me away. Dom went above and beyond to ensure my gallery was perfect, set up the exact layout I was looking for, made a number of tweaks for me, and walked me through all the details. Thank YOU so much guys, I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate it!

The Facial Bar

Absolutely love! Very easy to use and looks amazing on my site. It is a must have!

Shop Rar

Awesome app! Did exactly what I needed (slider on the bottom of homepage). Super fast and friendly customer service too (even if you have the free version)!