Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Cherry Plum

I really like this app! Even the free version has some great features that enable a professional looking Instagram integration. Sweet! Thanks guys.

Peace Be Still Collection

I love that I can add my IG feed to my website especially because it's where I get the most social media engagement.

Also, the customer service is excellent! Dom was such a great help to me with getting the code installed.

Trophystickers

Extremely easy to use! Just adjust the images you want displayed, and paste the code on any page you want it.

Beautyspot Nz

Cool love it. Easy to use and install.

Leren Handschoenen Nl

great and, works perfectly with our Instagram page. Needed some help setting it up and the support was very quick as well. Thank you!

Own Saviour

So easy to use and great format.

Kylas Boutique

Would be awesome if we could resize.
The pics are huge on my page!

July 23, 2019

Hi there,

We're really sorry that you had trouble with our app! We actually have some solutions to help increase the speed of pages that galleries are inserted on and we'd be more than happy to help you implement that.

You can email us at support@spacesquirrel.co and we can help you or you can check out our guide at https://bit.ly/2NIJbfa

We're always happy to help so feel free to send us a message.

-Dom, Co-Founder

Love Riot

They were so helpful, quick, and kind! Highly recommended

loveriot.com

Exotic Hair Products

App works great and integrates seamlessly!

Joeluc Jewel

I am not tech savvy and this app was not only super easy to install but seamless to understand to use. The team behind it is very responsive. There are small tweaks you can make, such as keeping the gallery throughout your store or making the gallery photos larger which their team will be able to make those updates without you having to do a thing!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!