Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Joeluc Jewel

I am not tech savvy and this app was not only super easy to install but seamless to understand to use. The team behind it is very responsive. There are small tweaks you can make, such as keeping the gallery throughout your store or making the gallery photos larger which their team will be able to make those updates without you having to do a thing!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

JOELUC TEAM

Sherene Melinda

Amazing app thank you worked perfectly on our store and was exactly what we're looking for

Gillie And Marc Wine

Just what I was looking for! The free version was perfect for what we needed...thanks for allowing the product highlight feature as that allows the page to look more like a gallery than just standard grid! Love this app!

108collective

Good app, great support, easy to install.

Candyapple Store

This app is awesome! We just love it! very user friendly and it makes my store looks so much nicer!

Iconic Gal

This app is easy to use! It looks stunning on our website and even allows ours shop via the Instagram feed on our website. The only advice I would give the team is a way to identify that it's an IG page by adding ("Feed" or "Instagram"). Overall though, it's a great app and I'm really pleased with the simple integration.

Dashikikiss

Love it!! Easy to use. Looks great. :)))

Snappies Hats

Looks good and provides some nice social proof for the website. Dom, you the man. Helped get it embedded on my homepage, so super easy set up.

Easily a must-have app.

See it on my website: www.snappieshats.com

Eaton Hampers Basketware

Easy to use, looks great and its free! Spot on!

Backtozero

Simple & clean design! Support is super responsive and listen to our needs!
Keep it up! Highly recommend this apps!