Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Baileys Blossoms

Absolutely vital to our company! Covet pics has allowed us to provide a shopable Instagram, seasonal look book, as well as promotional look books for our children's fashion line. See it in action at baileysblossoms.com Keep up the good work covet pics! - Erin Hooley, Owner/Founder Bailey's Blossoms

Rosesandrhinos

Love this app. Easy to use and effective.May plan to upgrade so I can tag more items per pic but for now its just what I need. Highly recommnend.

Mitos Jewellery

I just installed Covet.pics :) Wonderfull app! Very easy to customize. Now I have a stunning gallery for instagram on my website! Definately I will upgrade it after my free trial.

Furry Feline Creatives

love this app, this is beautiful done.

Ultraleanbody

great experience! highly recommend to others.

Yoga Democracy

Loving it so far. Customer service is amazing.

Localsupplystore

Great app and easy to customise. Best of all the support is amazing every time I had a question or feature request they got back to me straight away. Their update cycle is super short and since first purchasing have released tons of more feature.

Nuyu Girl

Quick and easy to get up and running.

Sunnys

this is a great app. I was using four sixty and paying $100 a month and the customer service was not helpful at all when it suddenly stopped working and made my site glitchy.

This is intuitive and easy to manage and a great value. I highly recommend.

Basisstore

We are using this app and loving it. Shows off our watersports shop photos from Instagram really well. Thanks :)