Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Yoga Democracy

Loving it so far. Customer service is amazing.

Localsupplystore

Great app and easy to customise. Best of all the support is amazing every time I had a question or feature request they got back to me straight away. Their update cycle is super short and since first purchasing have released tons of more feature.

Nuyu Girl

Quick and easy to get up and running.

Sunnys

this is a great app. I was using four sixty and paying $100 a month and the customer service was not helpful at all when it suddenly stopped working and made my site glitchy.

This is intuitive and easy to manage and a great value. I highly recommend.

Basisstore

We are using this app and loving it. Shows off our watersports shop photos from Instagram really well. Thanks :)

Snowsouk

Great plugin - an ideal way for us to showcase our artificial snow and related products in use.

Beautiful Boundaries

absolutely stunning gallery for instagram on my website!

Mmore Cases

A great app! Works out of the box, love it :) www.mmore.net - handcrafted phone cases

Shop Boem

Great app. Easy to use, links are very shoppable on the website. Awesome troubleshooting and customer service if needed.

Von Routte

Fantastic. Loved the way it works. I've been looking for something like this for a while now.