Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Jewelled Raven

Really helpful - had a small issue installing but Tom sorted it all for me and positioned everything exactly where I wanted it - Many thanks

BLOCHWOOD

Great app and just as important - AMAZING and quick custumer support! I am not so good at technical website stuff, and Tom at Space Squirrel support team just helped right away and did the neccessary adjustment so everything works now, without me having to do anything at all. Thanks a lot!

Oh Happy Home

Great app and works well! I had a few issues with setting it up on my website but they fixed it all up for me promptly!

ILU Fitwear

We have used this app to connect our IG feed into our shopify store. Set up was simple but we struggled to embed th COVET gallery into the store. Space Squirrel guys have been incredibly helpful and quick to respond- it's early days but so far very impressed!!

LAUNCH ECOMMERCE

Brilliant app - we wanted to display some photography/branding we've done on our site and Covet Pics was really easy to use and does exactly what we needed it to without any complication. We looked at most of the picture gallery apps and this is by far the best!

FineKaroline

This app even for free offers something that you cannot get for the money in other apps. I really appreciated the app. Thank you.

Lou Lou Lips

I reached out for help to add a title to my instagram shop-able section on my products pages, they did it really quickly, in a friendly manner with no mucking around. Great service!

Green Beanz

Really is a good look having the feed on our website. Great customer service too. I had an issue where the feed wasn't visible because we lost connection to FB and they responded very quickly and problem solved!
Mick

Bramwell Brown Clocks

Does a good job for us. We're on the free level and would consider upgrading when we update the website next. Good customer support also.

Frankie's Story

5 STARS rating for this app. I love how the app creates my feed for Instragram. I highly recommend using this app.