Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

DONNI.

This app works great with my store to show our insta feed on the homepage!
Their support team is also super helpful if any questions do arise!

petsaddict.fr

This app is really great and the free plan offers a lot of nice features. The Best app I recommand
- good job

QENAN

Fair features for the free version, can't really ask more than that. Also good and helpful customer service.

Blackpro Shop

Great App. Had some problem with a code modification that I made. Technical support is excellent, response was supersonic!!!

Earthangel Soaps

Loving the way this works and they have amazing customer service!!! The feature to add products directly from a post into the cart is amazing!

EVE by Rebeca

The app is a great way to show more of your brand to new and potential customers. For example, I use Covet Pics to show pictures of happy clients as well as my instagram feed. On top of this, The customer service, in particularly Dom, is awesome, as he helped me through every step of the way to accomplish my goal with this app. Highly recommend it!!

InnovaPharm

they are super helpful via the live chat! just installed the app today (simple to install) and so far so good!

Lumio Designs

So easy! When my Instagram feed went away I was able to install and set up a new Insta feed, following their direction, in about 15 minutes. Short, sweet and free as a low level user. I'm excited to try more of the options!

Cozy Cake

Great replacement for the native Shopify integration with Instagram which is no longer available. Actually works even better, with more options for configuration. Great service as well in responding to questions very quickly and effectively.

Ovae

great app. I was forced to get an app as the theme was changing on my shopify store. great customer service and easy instal.