Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Aussie Soles UK

Quick and helpful service. Four stars for lack of basic features in the free package (e.g. Collage feed).

Cozy Cake

Great replacement for the native Shopify integration with Instagram which is no longer available. Actually works even better, with more options for configuration. Great service as well in responding to questions very quickly and effectively.

Ovae

great app. I was forced to get an app as the theme was changing on my shopify store. great customer service and easy instal.

ioMerino

Lots of options to choose from with gallery style, look and feel. Easy to access support, and very helpful with initial set up too. Happy to recommend.

Wallasso - The Wall Art Superstore

This app is fantastic! Highly customizable with amazing features to get exactly what you need for your store. Customer support was fast, friendly, and thorough. Highly recommend!

YCL Jewels

We downloaded this app for our website's home page & I am so impressed with the app's design capability. We've been able to customise the grid to suit our brand aesthetic perfectly. Very helpful customer service & easy to use interface.

lafranci | Lovely jewels and more...

This app perfectly fits our needs: instagram feed appearance is pleasant and highly customizable. Excellent support team. Highly recommend!

Joylin Naturals

Great customer service. Love the addition to the website.

cinch skin

Really simple to use and to implement on the site. When I had issues the techs at covet pics were very quick to help me resolve them. Highly recommend.

Rave After Rave

I've downloaded a few, this is by far THE best one! Easy and clear instructions to set up. I have the vantage theme and embedding code for my theme is always tricky but this app works so well with it!