Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Todhunter.com

Great app that looks professional on our store! I would recommend this as it has lots of great features

SkinbySyd

I’ve tried multiple Instagram feed apps and Covet is definitely the best. As a designer I care very much about how the feed looks & functions. Covet makes it exteremly easy to customize your feed exactly how you want. Also, their customer support is great. I reached out with a question regarding the display of my feed and Tom provided extremely quick assistance and fixed my issue. I’m currently on their free plan however after my experience with them I definitely plan to upgrade and continue using their service. Definitely worth it!

Pet Pillow Factory

These guys are awesome. I had an issue for a currency converter app that was conflicting, however, these guys worked on a fix very quickly and provided excellent customer service. Legends...

Cosmakery

We worked with Tom recently regarding updating the Instagram feed on our website. He worked so quickly and seamlessly with us and I would recommend this app a million times over. You will not be disappointed and the service is exceptional

Alexander-Palm.Photography

I used this app to help me to promote my Instagram account and I am so delighted with everything! Absolutely stunning! I recommend it! Give it a go!

Pat Sutton Collection

After March 2020, Instagram was no longer allowing their feeds to appear on Shopify themes that supported their platform, unless through a partnered 3rd party app. I found Covet Pics and I could not be more pleased with the look and the great help I received from the developer Tom, to embed the app for me as well. As a small business I chose the basic plan, with plans to upgrade in the future.

TimberWink Studio

Awesome service! The app was successfully installed with all the help from Covet. Super-fast responses. Highly recommend!

ALEXIA MARÍA

Instagram feed looks amazing and has such wonderful features. App is very user-friendly. I reached out to their support team for additional help on making a minor tweak to my gallery title and they responded and assisted me very quickly!

Jewelled Raven

Really helpful - had a small issue installing but Tom sorted it all for me and positioned everything exactly where I wanted it - Many thanks

BLOCHWOOD

Great app and just as important - AMAZING and quick custumer support! I am not so good at technical website stuff, and Tom at Space Squirrel support team just helped right away and did the neccessary adjustment so everything works now, without me having to do anything at all. Thanks a lot!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30