Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Wild Horizon

If you're looking to create a feed of your customers' @tagged Instagram photos on your website, this is the app you want! It seems most similar apps only have the option to display your own posts made on your own account, so Covet's versatility is really appreciated. Instagram seems to be frequently overhauling their system in ways that can cause apps like these to stop working sometimes (not the app's fault), but Covet's support team has always been very responsive and helpful in getting things working again.

Sprout Enterprise®

Great support for this app -- even if you have the free version! We're very happy with this app. Easy to install and use. Only (self-inflicted) issues have come when we've upgraded our theme. Then, response from customer support has been quick and recommendations on what to tweak in our code were spot on.

Adrisya

I am very happy with the app. The support from Tom was prompt. I would definitely recommend this app

Minimanimobyj

Highly recommended! Super easy and simple features ! Love the design as well. Thank you so so so much

BiMoo

very useful and easy to install. Photos of my Instagram are very beautiful on my web site now
Thanks!!!

Tiny Isle

Really does what you expect it to do, even at the free level. It's got the basic settings you want and you're up and running with no issues.

Dello Mano

Excellent fast and very friendly service. Each and every time I have needed help it has never been an issue and always so positive. Thank you for a great app and great service.

The Assembly Line shop

Gorgeous and easy to use app that really elevates our site. It is easy to adapt to match your site and purpose and can be used on all pages. Quick and friendly support.

Nerdy Ink

I tried 10 different apps and they either lacked features, looked ugly, or were too hard to install on my site. This app is BY FAR the best I found. We are using it for a homepage customer showcase for tagged images as well as for our product pages. Highly recommend!

2nu Sunglasses

The app is very good. However, it seems the support doesn't exist. I followed the guideline and can only embed the feed to one product but not others. Sent in 2 tickets already but not one replying. Revised. They fixed the problem. Have to say this is an amazing app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32