Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

The Mustard Seed Marketplace

Love this app, and the ease of using it! When my account disconnected from facebook, I had issues - and the support team quickly helped me to resolve the issue! Love the look of the Instagram feed on my website! Love using this app!

𝚂-𝚅-𝙴 𝙹𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚜

Instruction was clear, and after I completed installation, Instagram feed appeared on my home page.

D I R I S

I needed to make my instagram images look smaller on screen and it was all done for me! Looks perfect now!

Many Hands

Straightforward app, works and looks just how I want it to. They also offer great customer service (even for the free plan) if something does go wrong.

Wild Horizon

If you're looking to create a feed of your customers' @tagged Instagram photos on your website, this is the app you want! It seems most similar apps only have the option to display your own posts made on your own account, so Covet's versatility is really appreciated. Instagram seems to be frequently overhauling their system in ways that can cause apps like these to stop working sometimes (not the app's fault), but Covet's support team has always been very responsive and helpful in getting things working again.

Sprout Enterprise®

Great support for this app -- even if you have the free version! We're very happy with this app. Easy to install and use. Only (self-inflicted) issues have come when we've upgraded our theme. Then, response from customer support has been quick and recommendations on what to tweak in our code were spot on.

Adrisya

I am very happy with the app. The support from Tom was prompt. I would definitely recommend this app

Minimanimobyj

Highly recommended! Super easy and simple features ! Love the design as well. Thank you so so so much

BiMoo

very useful and easy to install. Photos of my Instagram are very beautiful on my web site now
Thanks!!!

Tiny Isle

Really does what you expect it to do, even at the free level. It's got the basic settings you want and you're up and running with no issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32