Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Feed

Photo Gallery + Instagram Feed + Lookbook + Instafeed + Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Palladio

Time spent using app About 1 year

The team over at Covet pics are super helpful. They went out of their way to make an adjustment for our store. I usually rarely do reviews, but they have truly earned it.

Thanks for your help TOM!!

Polishedfashions

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app, but one big bug with buy now not showing updated prices. I already brought it up, but I guess it's still not being fixed. Disappointed cause I do like the app and want to use it. Hope it gets fixed soon so i can use again. The direct buy function is the opposite of useful if customers click on direct buy and get wrong prices.
Will update review in a couple weeks!
Dom reached out fixed the problem quickly. I guess that's why it's a 5 star app. Thanks for the fix and your hard work!

Blue Brontide

Amazing, so easy to install and looks amazing ☞ bluebrontide.com
Really couldn't recommend this app more!!!

Knighttimepiece Com

What a great app! Made even better by the customer service, feed looks great! One of the few apps to have a truly great free plan - will be looking to upgrade when we get up and running for sure !

Verdier Jewelry

Great App! Easy to use and a wonderful extra to share your Instagram, product pics or lifestyle shots on your site. Adds a very nice dynamic feel. Go get it!

Jukes Street

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Covet pics is easy to use, looks great on the website and is delivering more traffic to our website. Im still using the app for free and its amazing, love love love it!
Thanks

Queen Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome app and terrific support!

Hydeandhare

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Visually this is one of the best apps I've come across to showcase my portfolio. The layout and options you have are just perfect and it really does help show off professional photography while also linking to products! 5* and 5* support! Thanks Tom.

The Leggings Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've had the app installed for about an hour and a half and I'm already up and running with a Shop our Insta page and also product galleries. Liking it so far. Definitely easy to set up!

Exotac

This app is absolutely fantastic, even just the free features! I had an issue with it only displaying 2 and 3 images wide even when I configured it for 5. Tom@covet, provided nearly instant customer service and fixed it within hours (template width issue). I won't hesitate to pay for this app as I now know it's well supported. Thanks Tom!