Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
September 17, 2017

Awesome app. Easy to use and great customer service.

Poeme Clothing 2
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 12, 2017

This is such a brilliant app. Very easy to set up or if you have a problem customer service support replies within 24 hours.

Nudebypoi
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 18, 2017

Works great for my Shop Insta page. It is fairly simple to go in and tag the products that you want, I just wish I could tag more than 1.

Modern Mija
August 14, 2017

I love this app so much!!!! It's so easy to set up and exactly what I want! It makes my gallery page connect with my Instagram in a really great way!

Wildteaqi Official Website

Elegant Auto Retail
India
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 25, 2017

5/5! Met these guys in person and couldn't be any more trusting, legit and helpful. Will help you in any way possible so don't hold back with hesitation. Step by step guide on how to get you set up fully satisfied! An app I'd be lost without now! Thanks guys - Liam from Amour Envie,

WWW.AMOURENVIE.CO.UK

Amour Envie
July 20, 2017

Covet.pics has allowed us to really enhance the customer experience on our website. We're able to share a gallery of our customer-contributed photos which brings a lot of life to the site. The app is easy to use and the customer service has been great!

Ursamajorvt
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 18, 2017

love this. easy to use. quick set up. adds the branding i put into my instagram into my site very easily.

Lm Products
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 17, 2017

The team over at Covet pics are super helpful. They went out of their way to make an adjustment for our store. I usually rarely do reviews, but they have truly earned it.

Thanks for your help TOM!!

Palladio
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited July 9, 2017

Good app, but one big bug with buy now not showing updated prices. I already brought it up, but I guess it's still not being fixed. Disappointed cause I do like the app and want to use it. Hope it gets fixed soon so i can use again. The direct buy function is the opposite of useful if customers click on direct buy and get wrong prices.
Will update review in a couple weeks!
Dom reached out fixed the problem quickly. I guess that's why it's a 5 star app. Thanks for the fix and your hard work!

Polishedfashions