Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Im Amazing

Easy to use. The free doesn't have too many bells and whistles but it's great for a start up and soloprenuer. More options as we get bigger.

Quadcopter Plus

I tried another app for instagram that is not nearly as versatile and intuitive. I can actually put collections up on IG that were imported before I downloaded CovetPics. I can say enough about it!

Urban Funk Streetwear

Brilliant app, I like that you ca choose to hide/show images. Not too over the moon about having to do the HTML coding myself.

Nuyu Girl

Quick and easy to get up and running.

Galerie Art Contemporain

Better and better this app run well. You can not always delete but only hide. To improve.
Can see on our gallery of contemporary art with shop-able photos

Trost Design

It's one of the nice and easy free Instagram feeds I've seen. The only thing I can't figure out or I simply am just not allowed to add is a header. So the gallery is just "there" without any context or explanation. Like it a lot, other than that!

Vibrolabs4

App is very good, but there are two glaring issues. If you add a product to Instagram and a product to your store around the same time, it takes a LONG time to be able to post and connect the two in your product gallery.

Even at the $45/month tier it's still not instant. A real shame.

Coco Et Louis

A great app. Been looking for a concise way to display my store items on Instagram, this app appears to solve that problem nicely.

2 Next