Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
March 16, 2022

Love the App, it looks great on the website and the backend support team was quick to help. Would recommend this for sure.

Callowdxb.com
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 12 days
March 10, 2022

How customer service should be, managed to solve my problem in 24 hours. Look and feel of my site is 1000% better already! Thanks Dom.

Label Source
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited May 27, 2022

Great app, support from the team was brilliant and they were able to get it just perfect for us. Looks great and will just see how it performs, but it looks great

Is To Me
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 25, 2022

Great app with a really nice price. Lots of options for various feeds (per collection, per product type, filters, etc.) and lots of customization options. Really satisfied! PS. would love to see an option that would make it possible to display the username of an Instagram user in the top right or left corner of all pictures in the feed, that would be a really nice touch for community building.

melanojewelry
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 20, 2022

I was looking for a decent app to show Instagram photos and self uploaded photos into my site. I wanted to show them on the home page, product pages with specific products and on a dedicated page. This app does all this, and does it to a high standard. It is highly customisable and have many layers of functionality. It is pretty simple to use and did not take long to get fully set up. Support is good and they really care about their customers. Totally recommend this app.

Will's Vegan Store
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 31, 2021

We have almost finished the Trial Period. The galleries look great, and the Customer Service is good. We have decided to work with COVET as part of our website.

SANJUAN
Spain
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 12, 2021

Great app so far. The only one I've found that offers a free plan to display your IG feed with the ability to tag a product as well. Super quick customer service!

Vermeil
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 23, 2021

the customer service is top notch. Dom was very helpful and solve the problem immediately. I highly recommend the COVET PICS.

NepaCrafts Product
Nepal
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
September 11, 2021

Utterly brilliant app. Easy to set up, the tutorial made it so easy to integrate on our Superstore Theme. Looks class on our site. The free plan is all we need right now. So so happy.

Bohemian Island
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
August 31, 2021

Great app and super easy to install and use. Plus, looks great! So happy I added it to my site and can't wait to see what else I can do with it!

Live & Let Dye