Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Poole's Embroidery, LLC

I really like the simplicity of this app. All I had to do was install to Shopify, create a page, copy and paste the code into the page and poof. All the pictures from my Instagram account show up.

XCVI

Love this app. It's a great tool. And customer support is quick and very responsive to my needs. Strongly recommend it if you want the Shop The Look option for your store.

ekkorus

I LOVE IT! its vary easy to use there isn't nothing bad about this app oops except you need a facebook acct it helps but everybody has 1 of those except me

Jeans 2 Die 4

I love the ease and simplicity of the use and applications. Great addition to display on your website

Story Skateboard Company

The developers responded shortly after posting my original review. They worked tirelessly for well over a week, communicating several times each day with me and with Facebook to get the issue sorted out.

To their credit, the app has been fixed and is currently working perfectly.

I looked into several other options/alternatives, but none of them have the full functionality that this one does. I'm so glad they were able to get it working with the new Facebook API in a timely manner.

Thanks, Covet.pics team.

ORIGINAL REVIEW BELOW:

The app has stopped working and the developer has provided a generic 'it isn't our fault and we can't really help you' message within the admin panel. Furthermore, they are unresponsive to emails requesting to discuss the situation further. We built the majority of our site around this app, and now we're going to tear down the site and rebuild the entire front end around an alternate app. I find this to be an unacceptable position to be forced into. The developer should either fix this immediately, or pay for the development work that we're about to undertake to remedy the situation.

Covet Dance

This app allows me to easily add Instagram galleries and look books to our site. It even has a great way to allow customers to upload their photos. Very simple to use on our Shopify site.

OGI-LTD

looks good. App was high recommended but by mistake picked up my personal Instagram account instead of business page. Will try to connect to someone to fix issue.

LostKittenCo

It does its job. Wish it was a bit more customizable. Hope to see improvements in the near future. Otherwise good.

Direct 4x4

Simple to install and use and very configurable. Just be wary that putting a lot of Instagram images on your page will slow the load speed down so it may be best to keep it off your homepage.

Ntofficial

We at NT UNOFFICIAL love this app. We are constantly spreading the message that the Northern Territory is the greatest place on earth. We share amazing photos on our instagram and want to show those on our website. This app allows us to do this in style. Thanks guys! And we hope to CU in the NT one day :)