Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Wild Wear Pets

We absolutely LOVE this app and all of the flexibility you have when customizing this to fit your own look and style. It looks great on desktop and mobile. Beyond that, Dom has been SO SO helpful with any questions we have had and even stepped in to help give us the exact look we were going for. We recommend this app and any apps by this developer 100%.

Darkest Fox

A really great app for our shop Darkest Fox – the set up was very easy to integrate, and works very well. I am very happy to be able to showcase our Instagram feed on the website now!

What makes this app even better is the support – their customer service was excellent. Dom was very quick to respond to my questions and was very helpful.

I find this to be an important aspect of considering which apps to use, for not only does the app need to work well, I need the development team behind it to provide great technical support so that I know I can rely on them if issues come up. Covet.pics does both exceptionally well.

Thanks so much!

Culk Ink

-set up is a cinch.
-looks great right out the box. I'd recommend customizing button colors to match your brand identity.
-photo upload feature is great for all the UGC you have that wasn't shared on the gram.
-bottom line, if you have a large amount of UGC/social proof, use this app and bring some life to ur site.

Ultimateshield

I went through nearly all Instagram apps on Shopify and this is without a doubt the best. Excellent design, looks beautiful, great features. Highly recommended. And the customer service from Dom is amazing. Thank you. Looking forward to the email customer to share pics option coming soon :-)

Lunar Tides

Easy, fast, intuitive! The shop by Instagram feature is perfect - overall a great app!

Ilushess

I really liked this app, I used it for several months and was able to showcase photos in a professional way that brought sales by showcasing my Insta feed. It was very easy to load and manage. Highly recommend and will use again in the future when ready to post another gallery. Dom, the developer of the app, is very personable and helpful too.

Bold Stag

Great App! This app brings all features we were searching for since months.. Especially for small business a great chance to make your instagram feed shobable.

Rainbowoptx

We reviewed all the shopable Instagram apps and decided this one was the best for our needs. Setup was easy. It's live on our website. Check it out.

Spookiesbr

Just amazing. Cover all my needs just with the Free plan, hope to get some money for the pro plan soon. Also, very quickly supporting with problems.

Neonbeige

We love using this for our opine stores!