Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Rainbowoptx

We reviewed all the shopable Instagram apps and decided this one was the best for our needs. Setup was easy. It's live on our website. Check it out.

Spookiesbr

Just amazing. Cover all my needs just with the Free plan, hope to get some money for the pro plan soon. Also, very quickly supporting with problems.

Neonbeige

We love using this for our opine stores!

Houseoftreasure Eu

This is an excellent app. We've compared all similar options, and this offers the most clean and elegant design, alongside all the needed features!

Works perfectly and fits the needs of a small brand even in the free version.

Feel free to check what it looks like for us at https://houseoftreasure.eu/pages/instafeed

Cynts Fashions Boutique

I love it makes my website look great!

Wornstar

Definitely the best and most affordable option for shop by Instagram galleries that I've found, and I've tried several. The best thing is that it also works with regular image galleries as well without the need for Instagram. Easy to use and customize with a bit of CSS to work for several of my gallery needs at www.wornstar.com. I've even implemented them into my online Look Book to make it shoppable. Dom has been top notch with service and support and open to suggestions to make his product even better. You'd be foolish not to give it a shot.

Brick Goods Co

This is by far the best app to integrate Instagram to your shop. Shout out to Dom! I had a few issues in implementing the app to one of my stores, and Dom was able to resolve the issue promptly. Much appreciated!

Cake And Pussy

Great for bringing your amazing Instagram photos onto your website - bringing your website to life! Could be a little easier to navigate different gallery embed set-ups but still pretty easy to use without the need for extensive instructions! Recommend! www.cakeandpussy.com

Candylipz 2

This is a brilliant app! If you are not using it, you definitely are missing out all the bells and whistles for your website! Easy to use and the customer service was fantastic. They were lightning fast! Thank you so much!

Rag Hound

Easy to use and beautiful interface!