Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Veganela

Awesome app! Very clean and easy to use. Makes my site (veganela.com) look really cool and integrates well with users linking directly from Instagram!

Lurril

Amazing app! Our dog collars are shown and shopped at their best in our look book! Thank you

Ritzy Bagz

Even on free plan you have gallery with one hashtag fully connected to your product. So even when starting on budget you get good working app. If you want to upload photos or connect more tags you can choose paid plan. But for beginning, it does all you need:-) I am very happy with that.

Lookshop4women

Simply the best! Best quality-price ratio with the features I needed. Thanks!

Meetflint

I had tried many Instagram apps on Shopify before this one and Covet.pics has all the features I need at a very reasonable price. It is so easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. We can now show off our products on our homepage with a beautifully clear gallery.

Diapers Milk

Best app for pics from social networks !

Pom Pom At Home

We used this app to create a Lookbook on our site. It was super easy to set up and maintain! We are able to make each photo shop-able creating more sales on our website.

Lifeculture Apparel

Covet Pics is a must-have! The fact that they have a free version is incredibly helpful for small startups

Akbaralc

Great app, must use this app without second thought.

Nibmor

More than awesome! Can't ask for more