Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

FineKaroline

This app even for free offers something that you cannot get for the money in other apps. I really appreciated the app. Thank you.

Lou Lou Lips

I reached out for help to add a title to my instagram shop-able section on my products pages, they did it really quickly, in a friendly manner with no mucking around. Great service!

Green Beanz

Really is a good look having the feed on our website. Great customer service too. I had an issue where the feed wasn't visible because we lost connection to FB and they responded very quickly and problem solved!
Mick

Bramwell Brown Clocks

Does a good job for us. We're on the free level and would consider upgrading when we update the website next. Good customer support also.

Frankie's Story

5 STARS rating for this app. I love how the app creates my feed for Instragram. I highly recommend using this app.

Antola Trading

Great App! I had trouble trying to set it up in my store (not the apps fault, I just have no idea what I'm doing) and Tom was able to set it up for me really quickly & without any fuss! Thanks so much!

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

À ce jour, je n'ai rencontré aucun problème avec cette application.
Très facile a installé et à configurer.
Ce met rapidement à jour, je recommande ++++ !

Artwork Bodyshop

Great app and it has great features !! Help support was there when i needed and solved all my problems !! 5/5 !!

Realness of Beauty

Really good app, works perfectly with my theme. Great customer service, I totally recommend this app

Sugarpuss London

Tech support were super helpful & installed the gallery for me. Everything now runs smoothly & in the right place. Thanks! X