Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Svala

Love this app so much! The best insta gallery app I have found so far for the price. I love the ability to customize the look of the hover!

Mansa Tea

Great app and customer service. I was able to get help immediately and have it set up ready to go within a few hours.

The Design Edit

Fantastic app and even better support! I've received fantastic support from Tom & Domagoj for this app, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to add Instagram to their website (now that Shopify no longer supports Instagram in themes as of 31st March).

Australian Diamond Network

Have been using this app for a few months.
No issues and has been working well - very happy.
Thanks

Tinker Tinker

I use this app to link my instagram feed to my website. I have found this so easy to use and my success manager has been so helpful with guiding me how to use the app. Overall I would give this an excellent rating!

The Formal Gallery

I've started using the free version of this App - it's amazing. You can have 'direct buy' to your cart, or just a click-through to the product page. You can select certain images from your Insta feed too. Support has been great. Check it out at www.theformalgallery.com Thanks Space Squirrel.

DONNI.

This app works great with my store to show our insta feed on the homepage!
Their support team is also super helpful if any questions do arise!

petsaddict.fr

This app is really great and the free plan offers a lot of nice features. The Best app I recommand
- good job

QENAN

Fair features for the free version, can't really ask more than that. Also good and helpful customer service.

Blackpro Shop

Great App. Had some problem with a code modification that I made. Technical support is excellent, response was supersonic!!!