Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Australian Diamond Network

Have been using this app for a few months.
No issues and has been working well - very happy.
Thanks

Tinker Tinker

I use this app to link my instagram feed to my website. I have found this so easy to use and my success manager has been so helpful with guiding me how to use the app. Overall I would give this an excellent rating!

The Formal Gallery

I've started using the free version of this App - it's amazing. You can have 'direct buy' to your cart, or just a click-through to the product page. You can select certain images from your Insta feed too. Support has been great. Check it out at www.theformalgallery.com Thanks Space Squirrel.

DONNI.

This app works great with my store to show our insta feed on the homepage!
Their support team is also super helpful if any questions do arise!

petsaddict.fr

This app is really great and the free plan offers a lot of nice features. The Best app I recommand
- good job

QENAN

Fair features for the free version, can't really ask more than that. Also good and helpful customer service.

Blackpro Shop

Great App. Had some problem with a code modification that I made. Technical support is excellent, response was supersonic!!!

Earthangel Soaps

Loving the way this works and they have amazing customer service!!! The feature to add products directly from a post into the cart is amazing!

EVE by Rebeca

The app is a great way to show more of your brand to new and potential customers. For example, I use Covet Pics to show pictures of happy clients as well as my instagram feed. On top of this, The customer service, in particularly Dom, is awesome, as he helped me through every step of the way to accomplish my goal with this app. Highly recommend it!!

InnovaPharm

they are super helpful via the live chat! just installed the app today (simple to install) and so far so good!