Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Gray Lane Beauty

Tom, and the success team, was incredibly helpful. The results are beautiful, better than I could have imagined especially since they have incorporated an e-commerce element. I would warn that the implementation involves cutting and pasting code in a couple steps so it was a bbit daunting, but I was able to do it (and I'm not a developer) without any error and it was well worth it.

Garrison

Es una app estupenda, fácil de instalar y que proporciona muchas posibilidades para enriquecer tu web. La recomiendo 100%. Muchas Gracias a sus creadores.

It is a great app, easy to install and that provides many possibilities to enrich your website. I recommend it 100%. Thank you very much to its creators.

try wild

I really love this app. 1st being it has finally sorted out my instagram feed with the perfect customisation needed and with ease to use it. Then comes the lookbook, which once again has seriously helped me change my pretty boring looking look book into a sleek design. Thanks guys

Santo + Rini

I am using the free version of this app and I am happy with its functionality. Any technical issues I have had have been addressed quickly and with ease. Only downfall is that you can only tag one product on the free version.

Wild Horizon

We're thrilled to FINALLY find an Instagram app that can display photos that our customers have @tagged us in - not just hashtags or our own posts. (We make accessories for dogs, so you can imagine the super adorable photos we get tagged in..) Covet is also just really well-designed and easy to use compared to similar apps we've tried, and their support was super quick and helpful when we had questions. Highly recommended!

Minzuu

We've been using this app for a few years and love it! The customer service is fast and efficient. They're really willing to go the extra mile and solve your problem.

Pepper Home

I love the app and really appreciate the fast customer service! My only request is that you can move around the photos at a lower price point package.

ShopUnbothered

I'm the owner of a brand new online clothing store (shopunbothered.com) and this app is a perfect way to integrate my Instagram feed directly onto my homepage! Love it.

McGuire Diamonds

Got a little lost at the start due to rushing. But now very happy. I recommend this app for sure. For stressed out OCD shop owners it WORKS. :)
Eric

PatternVine

I installed this app on our new site, patternvine.com, to allow shoppers to buy directly from curated instagram pics showing up on our homepage. The app is great - there is a bunch of functionality I haven't even been able to try out yet - and the developers are very responsive to questions and feedback. Knowing that someone is there to help you when needed is worth everything! Thanks, Covet.pics team!