Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

lafranci | Lovely jewels and more...

This app perfectly fits our needs: instagram feed appearance is pleasant and highly customizable. Excellent support team. Highly recommend!

Joylin Naturals

Great customer service. Love the addition to the website.

Rave After Rave

I've downloaded a few, this is by far THE best one! Easy and clear instructions to set up. I have the vantage theme and embedding code for my theme is always tricky but this app works so well with it!

ME AND MAR

Tried 3 Apps and this one is the best. Many customizations are available for free like padding and amount of images/columns for desktop and mobile. Whole setup took about 5 mins.

The Chic Nest

This app was so easy to install..the instructions were so simple, so impressed with the service..highly recommend

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

O aplicativo é incrível, me salvou ainda mais depois que o instagram mudou sua política e minha funcionalidade nativa parou de funcionar, obrigado.

My Cotton Drawer

A really good app. I wouldn't say it is totally straightforward to install, but the really excellent instructions mean that once you follow those instructions, the set up runs smoothly. I’m using the free version and only 1 gallery and I’m delighted with it. If the free version is anything to go by, I would imagine the paid for version is brilliant. I hope to upgrade in the future

Gray Lane Beauty

Tom, and the success team, was incredibly helpful. The results are beautiful, better than I could have imagined especially since they have incorporated an e-commerce element. I would warn that the implementation involves cutting and pasting code in a couple steps so it was a bbit daunting, but I was able to do it (and I'm not a developer) without any error and it was well worth it.

Garrison

Es una app estupenda, fácil de instalar y que proporciona muchas posibilidades para enriquecer tu web. La recomiendo 100%. Muchas Gracias a sus creadores.

It is a great app, easy to install and that provides many possibilities to enrich your website. I recommend it 100%. Thank you very much to its creators.

try wild

I really love this app. 1st being it has finally sorted out my instagram feed with the perfect customisation needed and with ease to use it. Then comes the lookbook, which once again has seriously helped me change my pretty boring looking look book into a sleek design. Thanks guys