Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Cork Collection

We use Covet.pics to create inspiration lookbooks for our online boutique. The app allows for a lot of of flexibility and continues to roll out enhancements/improvements on a regular basis, which we love. Support is also top notch. The team always responds to us quickly and with an answer. Great app!

Geometrico

This is a really great app! exactly what I was looking for. The free version offers great flexibility, and doesn't compromise style to make you upgrade. Really love it, you can check it out on my social page.

Space Australia

This looks great on our site! Thanks

Hill Killer Apparel Company

Very easy to set up and customize. Worked as expected! View live at hillkiller.com. :)

Littlelionsshop

Very Nice app and easy to use. Thank you

Saffron Lake

Fantastic App and very easy to use. Great support !

Poeme Clothing 2

Awesome app. Easy to use and great customer service.

Nudebypoi

This is such a brilliant app. Very easy to set up or if you have a problem customer service support replies within 24 hours.

Modern Mija

Works great for my Shop Insta page. It is fairly simple to go in and tag the products that you want, I just wish I could tag more than 1.

Wildteaqi Official Website

I love this app so much!!!! It's so easy to set up and exactly what I want! It makes my gallery page connect with my Instagram in a really great way!