Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Elegant Auto Retail

Brilliant App. Easy Installation

Amour Envie

5/5! Met these guys in person and couldn't be any more trusting, legit and helpful. Will help you in any way possible so don't hold back with hesitation. Step by step guide on how to get you set up fully satisfied! An app I'd be lost without now! Thanks guys - Liam from Amour Envie,

WWW.AMOURENVIE.CO.UK

Ursamajorvt

Covet.pics has allowed us to really enhance the customer experience on our website. We're able to share a gallery of our customer-contributed photos which brings a lot of life to the site. The app is easy to use and the customer service has been great!

Lm Products

love this. easy to use. quick set up. adds the branding i put into my instagram into my site very easily.

Palladio

The team over at Covet pics are super helpful. They went out of their way to make an adjustment for our store. I usually rarely do reviews, but they have truly earned it.

Thanks for your help TOM!!

Polishedfashions

Good app, but one big bug with buy now not showing updated prices. I already brought it up, but I guess it's still not being fixed. Disappointed cause I do like the app and want to use it. Hope it gets fixed soon so i can use again. The direct buy function is the opposite of useful if customers click on direct buy and get wrong prices.
Will update review in a couple weeks!
Dom reached out fixed the problem quickly. I guess that's why it's a 5 star app. Thanks for the fix and your hard work!

Blue Brontide

Amazing, so easy to install and looks amazing ☞ bluebrontide.com
Really couldn't recommend this app more!!!

Knighttimepiece Com

What a great app! Made even better by the customer service, feed looks great! One of the few apps to have a truly great free plan - will be looking to upgrade when we get up and running for sure !

Verdier Jewelry

Great App! Easy to use and a wonderful extra to share your Instagram, product pics or lifestyle shots on your site. Adds a very nice dynamic feel. Go get it!

Jukes Street

Covet pics is easy to use, looks great on the website and is delivering more traffic to our website. Im still using the app for free and its amazing, love love love it!
Thanks