Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Build user-generated Instagram and Photo Reviews galleries

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

coppermoonboutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Fab app and the team are really helpful, it works seamlessly with my Shopify store and makes it look very professional

La French Maison

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far so good. It is really easy to connect the app with Instagram. The rest pretty much happens by itself. I had an issue with the format of the pop up window. I got in touch with Covet pics team and they got back to me super quickly. I am really happy with the app. I am also glad they have a Free plan available. I just started trading and it is nice to be able to use some of the features for FREE.

youngcultureapparel

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is very clean looking with amazing aesthetics that will enhance any store's website. Tom F was extremely helpful and very quick to respond. Overall, I highly recommend using this app!

Trendy And Bling

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Recommended to everyone.nice interface. There is no other app like this.and developer are very helpful.just awesome ❤️❤️❤️❤️ .

Svala

Love this app so much! The best insta gallery app I have found so far for the price. I love the ability to customize the look of the hover!

Mansa Tea

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app and customer service. I was able to get help immediately and have it set up ready to go within a few hours.

The Design Edit

Location Australia

Fantastic app and even better support! I've received fantastic support from Tom & Domagoj for this app, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to add Instagram to their website (now that Shopify no longer supports Instagram in themes as of 31st March).

Australian Diamond Network

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Have been using this app for a few months.
No issues and has been working well - very happy.
Thanks

Tinker Tinker

I use this app to link my instagram feed to my website. I have found this so easy to use and my success manager has been so helpful with guiding me how to use the app. Overall I would give this an excellent rating!

The Formal Gallery

Location Australia

I've started using the free version of this App - it's amazing. You can have 'direct buy' to your cart, or just a click-through to the product page. You can select certain images from your Insta feed too. Support has been great. Check it out at www.theformalgallery.com Thanks Space Squirrel.