Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Feed

Photo Gallery + Instagram Feed + Lookbook + Instafeed + Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

QENAN

Location Israel
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fair features for the free version, can't really ask more than that. Also good and helpful customer service.

Blackpro Shop

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App. Had some problem with a code modification that I made. Technical support is excellent, response was supersonic!!!

Earthangel Soaps

Time spent using app About 1 year

Loving the way this works and they have amazing customer service!!! The feature to add products directly from a post into the cart is amazing!

EVE by Rebeca

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 years

The app is a great way to show more of your brand to new and potential customers. For example, I use Covet Pics to show pictures of happy clients as well as my instagram feed. On top of this, The customer service, in particularly Dom, is awesome, as he helped me through every step of the way to accomplish my goal with this app. Highly recommend it!!

InnovaPharm

Time spent using app About 1 hour

they are super helpful via the live chat! just installed the app today (simple to install) and so far so good!

Lumio Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So easy! When my Instagram feed went away I was able to install and set up a new Insta feed, following their direction, in about 15 minutes. Short, sweet and free as a low level user. I'm excited to try more of the options!

Cozy Cake

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great replacement for the native Shopify integration with Instagram which is no longer available. Actually works even better, with more options for configuration. Great service as well in responding to questions very quickly and effectively.

Ovae

Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app. I was forced to get an app as the theme was changing on my shopify store. great customer service and easy instal.

Wallasso - The Wall Art Superstore

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is fantastic! Highly customizable with amazing features to get exactly what you need for your store. Customer support was fast, friendly, and thorough. Highly recommend!

YCL Jewels

Time spent using app About 23 hours

We downloaded this app for our website's home page & I am so impressed with the app's design capability. We've been able to customise the grid to suit our brand aesthetic perfectly. Very helpful customer service & easy to use interface.