Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Queen Co

Awesome app and terrific support!

Hydeandhare

Visually this is one of the best apps I've come across to showcase my portfolio. The layout and options you have are just perfect and it really does help show off professional photography while also linking to products! 5* and 5* support! Thanks Tom.

The Leggings Shop

I've had the app installed for about an hour and a half and I'm already up and running with a Shop our Insta page and also product galleries. Liking it so far. Definitely easy to set up!

Exotac

This app is absolutely fantastic, even just the free features! I had an issue with it only displaying 2 and 3 images wide even when I configured it for 5. Tom@covet, provided nearly instant customer service and fixed it within hours (template width issue). I won't hesitate to pay for this app as I now know it's well supported. Thanks Tom!

Radical Dreams Pins

LOVE this app! Great to show actual customers with my products. Easily my favorite paid app

Paqmusictour

This app is very easy to use and looks great on our site!

Ms Hair

Great App, highly recommended and a good support team that responds quickly.

The Foggy Dog

Amazing, love it! Beautiful clean layout and easy to update.

Dollsanddaydreams

Once again the App developers went above and beyond!! This is the second one of their Apps I've installed - Amazing! Sent a mock up of what I was looking for on my Homepage - but I have super scary Liquid Code and didn't want to touch it - no worries - within 12 hrs I have a classy clean "Shop the Gram' gallery that fits my theme!
Amazing app - does exactly want you want - I'm currently on the free but will be upgrading to paid once I step up my Insta game LOL
Thank you once again for your amazing apps and top notch customer service!

Lilysjewelry

Wonderful APP, love it too much and highly recommended to other seller.