Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Vidlogix

This is a 5-star app with 3-star service. The app does not meet my needs in its current incarnation. My request to add additional functionality was denied albeit politely. It should be noted that I agreed to pay for such functionality. I'm not trying to get something for free. It is ridiculously easy to add search functionality to the isotope.js grid so that customers can search and/or filter images. Whatever!

What bothers me are the lies. Don't BS me by saying that it is very server intensive to manually rearrange images to the extent that they must charge merchants $49/mo. Hello!?!? I simply requested that you add one (1) business feature to my Basic plan. I don't need any of that other jazz. So, they get a 3-star for being unaccommodating.

Stella Stella

I don't understand how this apps gets so many rave reviews. My experience has been quite glitchy. Sometimes my product names don't populate for tagging. And some photos show up in product images even though they're hidden.

Leanimale

I like it, but you have to pay $39.99/mo for instant refresh to link your products immediately after you post on IG. Unfortunately, having to wait 2 hours to refresh means sometimes I forget to come back and link until much later, and $39.99/mo seems like too much to me.