Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Feed

Photo Gallery + Instagram Feed + Lookbook + Instafeed + Slider

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ledermoden Susanne

Location Austria

It‘s quite easy to instal the app, although I made some mistakes. But nevertheless it‘s easy to go around the app. AND the support is super helpful and more than helpful to solve your problems. What I really don‘t like is, that it isn’t responsive- the quantity of pictures isn‘t adjusting to the devices.

Spiritgirl Activewear

Location South Africa

I use Covet Pics to showcase my Instagram on my home page. It works great. I had an issue with the feed, but support was on it and fixed the problem quickly. I highly recommended this app.

Aussie Soles UK

Quick and helpful service. Four stars for lack of basic features in the free package (e.g. Collage feed).

ioMerino

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Lots of options to choose from with gallery style, look and feel. Easy to access support, and very helpful with initial set up too. Happy to recommend.

cinch skin

Location Australia

Really simple to use and to implement on the site. When I had issues the techs at covet pics were very quick to help me resolve them. Highly recommend.

Wallflower Wolves

Not refreshing info and have to delete gallery and recreate if I want to change anything. Works well and good app otherwise.

Lingerie For The Spoiled Brat

Id give it a 5 stars for functionality, 4 because its a bit difficult to setup in the beginning, and 3 stars because at $50 a month, its too much for a single app!

Woodstone

Time spent using app About 3 years

it has problems. The widget on website keep crushing and looks pretty bad .

edit: They fixed it quickly

Brown Sugar Kids

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Awesome app. Yes, I'll recommend it to a friend

Londons Pedisoaks

It works very nicely, but we have to long in every few days to reconnect our instagram account to keep the feed up to date.

Previous 1