Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Wallflower Wolves

Not refreshing info and have to delete gallery and recreate if I want to change anything. Works well and good app otherwise.

Lingerie For The Spoiled Brat

Id give it a 5 stars for functionality, 4 because its a bit difficult to setup in the beginning, and 3 stars because at $50 a month, its too much for a single app!

Woodstone

it has problems. The widget on website keep crushing and looks pretty bad .

edit: They fixed it quickly

Brown Sugar Kids

Awesome app. Yes, I'll recommend it to a friend

Londons Pedisoaks

It works very nicely, but we have to long in every few days to reconnect our instagram account to keep the feed up to date.

Iconic Gal

This app is easy to use! It looks stunning on our website and even allows ours shop via the Instagram feed on our website. The only advice I would give the team is a way to identify that it's an IG page by adding ("Feed" or "Instagram"). Overall though, it's a great app and I'm really pleased with the simple integration.

Balinisports

Really like this app so far. Pics compressed in the background, SEO rename, fast compression speed... These are all very impressive features. Though I'd hope SEO rename can also be processed in batch & in the background too! (And I'd hope asset images can be SEO renamed as well!)

Im Amazing

Easy to use. The free doesn't have too many bells and whistles but it's great for a start up and soloprenuer. More options as we get bigger.

Quadcopter Plus

I tried another app for instagram that is not nearly as versatile and intuitive. I can actually put collections up on IG that were imported before I downloaded CovetPics. I can say enough about it!

Urban Funk Streetwear

Brilliant app, I like that you ca choose to hide/show images. Not too over the moon about having to do the HTML coding myself.

Previous 1