Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Aussie Soles UK

Quick and helpful service. Four stars for lack of basic features in the free package (e.g. Collage feed).

ioMerino

Lots of options to choose from with gallery style, look and feel. Easy to access support, and very helpful with initial set up too. Happy to recommend.

cinch skin

Really simple to use and to implement on the site. When I had issues the techs at covet pics were very quick to help me resolve them. Highly recommend.

Wallflower Wolves

Not refreshing info and have to delete gallery and recreate if I want to change anything. Works well and good app otherwise.

Lingerie For The Spoiled Brat

Id give it a 5 stars for functionality, 4 because its a bit difficult to setup in the beginning, and 3 stars because at $50 a month, its too much for a single app!

Woodstone

it has problems. The widget on website keep crushing and looks pretty bad .

edit: They fixed it quickly

Brown Sugar Kids

Awesome app. Yes, I'll recommend it to a friend

Londons Pedisoaks

It works very nicely, but we have to long in every few days to reconnect our instagram account to keep the feed up to date.

Iconic Gal

This app is easy to use! It looks stunning on our website and even allows ours shop via the Instagram feed on our website. The only advice I would give the team is a way to identify that it's an IG page by adding ("Feed" or "Instagram"). Overall though, it's a great app and I'm really pleased with the simple integration.

Balinisports

Really like this app so far. Pics compressed in the background, SEO rename, fast compression speed... These are all very impressive features. Though I'd hope SEO rename can also be processed in batch & in the background too! (And I'd hope asset images can be SEO renamed as well!)

Previous 1