Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery | Reviews

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Vermeil

Great app so far. The only one I've found that offers a free plan to display your IG feed with the ability to tag a product as well. Super quick customer service!

NepaCrafts Product

the customer service is top notch. Dom was very helpful and solve the problem immediately. I highly recommend the COVET PICS.

Bohemian Island

Utterly brilliant app. Easy to set up, the tutorial made it so easy to integrate on our Superstore Theme. Looks class on our site. The free plan is all we need right now. So so happy.

Live & Let Dye

Great app and super easy to install and use. Plus, looks great! So happy I added it to my site and can't wait to see what else I can do with it!

Tigeranx Sportswear

Very pleased with the customer service, Tom was really helpful and fast solving my requests. Thanks a lot !

The Essential Jewels

A great looking app with awesome features (free too!). Support was responsive and helpful and helped me with coding. Highly recommend!

Mammal Strength

superb customer service all round. Thanks for your help dom. The app has amazing layout options and formats.

The Mustard Seed Marketplace

Love this app, and the ease of using it! When my account disconnected from facebook, I had issues - and the support team quickly helped me to resolve the issue! Love the look of the Instagram feed on my website! Love using this app!

D I R I S

I needed to make my instagram images look smaller on screen and it was all done for me! Looks perfect now!

Many Hands

Straightforward app, works and looks just how I want it to. They also offer great customer service (even for the free plan) if something does go wrong.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33