Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

ShopUnbothered

I'm the owner of a brand new online clothing store (shopunbothered.com) and this app is a perfect way to integrate my Instagram feed directly onto my homepage! Love it.

McGuire Diamonds

Got a little lost at the start due to rushing. But now very happy. I recommend this app for sure. For stressed out OCD shop owners it WORKS. :)
Eric

PatternVine

I installed this app on our new site, patternvine.com, to allow shoppers to buy directly from curated instagram pics showing up on our homepage. The app is great - there is a bunch of functionality I haven't even been able to try out yet - and the developers are very responsive to questions and feedback. Knowing that someone is there to help you when needed is worth everything! Thanks, Covet.pics team!

Dancershaul

Exactly what I needed to display my Instagram feed. Updated my theme and they were very helpful with instructions. Looking forward to using more features.

Jao Brand

We are only using a few of the features of this app. It has a great clean look and does a mosaic layout of instagram really well. Tom was super helpful, especially with the facebook/instagram update changes. I tried a bunch of different apps for instagram feeds and I really like this one.

Toki Mats

Such a great feature! I wish I knew about it earlier, it's really powerful to leverage tagged Instagram photos on my website AND make them shoppable

krkc&cokr

yes, it's a very good APP, It helped me a lot, thank you.

Poole's Embroidery, LLC

I really like the simplicity of this app. All I had to do was install to Shopify, create a page, copy and paste the code into the page and poof. All the pictures from my Instagram account show up.

XCVI

Love this app. It's a great tool. And customer support is quick and very responsive to my needs. Strongly recommend it if you want the Shop The Look option for your store.

ekkorus

I LOVE IT! its vary easy to use there isn't nothing bad about this app oops except you need a facebook acct it helps but everybody has 1 of those except me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25