Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Wild Horizon

We're thrilled to FINALLY find an Instagram app that can display photos that our customers have @tagged us in - not just hashtags or our own posts. (We make accessories for dogs, so you can imagine the super adorable photos we get tagged in..) Covet is also just really well-designed and easy to use compared to similar apps we've tried, and their support was super quick and helpful when we had questions. Highly recommended!

Minzuu

We've been using this app for a few years and love it! The customer service is fast and efficient. They're really willing to go the extra mile and solve your problem.

Pepper Home

I love the app and really appreciate the fast customer service! My only request is that you can move around the photos at a lower price point package.

ShopUnbothered

I'm the owner of a brand new online clothing store (shopunbothered.com) and this app is a perfect way to integrate my Instagram feed directly onto my homepage! Love it.

McGuire Diamonds

Got a little lost at the start due to rushing. But now very happy. I recommend this app for sure. For stressed out OCD shop owners it WORKS. :)
Eric

PatternVine

I installed this app on our new site, patternvine.com, to allow shoppers to buy directly from curated instagram pics showing up on our homepage. The app is great - there is a bunch of functionality I haven't even been able to try out yet - and the developers are very responsive to questions and feedback. Knowing that someone is there to help you when needed is worth everything! Thanks, Covet.pics team!

Dancershaul

Exactly what I needed to display my Instagram feed. Updated my theme and they were very helpful with instructions. Looking forward to using more features.

Jao Brand

We are only using a few of the features of this app. It has a great clean look and does a mosaic layout of instagram really well. Tom was super helpful, especially with the facebook/instagram update changes. I tried a bunch of different apps for instagram feeds and I really like this one.

Toki Mats

Such a great feature! I wish I knew about it earlier, it's really powerful to leverage tagged Instagram photos on my website AND make them shoppable

krkc&cokr

yes, it's a very good APP, It helped me a lot, thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25