Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Feed

Photo Gallery + Instagram Feed + Lookbook + Instafeed + Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Piyama

Just plugged this into our store and the support was extremely helpful in getting it working with our custom theme within a day. Thank you so much :)

Callowdxb.com

Love the App, it looks great on the website and the backend support team was quick to help. Would recommend this for sure.

Label Source

How customer service should be, managed to solve my problem in 24 hours. Look and feel of my site is 1000% better already! Thanks Dom.

Is To Me

Great app, support from the team was brilliant and they were able to get it just perfect for us. Looks great and will just see how it performs, but it looks great

melanojewelry

Great app with a really nice price. Lots of options for various feeds (per collection, per product type, filters, etc.) and lots of customization options. Really satisfied! PS. would love to see an option that would make it possible to display the username of an Instagram user in the top right or left corner of all pictures in the feed, that would be a really nice touch for community building.

Will's Vegan Store

I was looking for a decent app to show Instagram photos and self uploaded photos into my site. I wanted to show them on the home page, product pages with specific products and on a dedicated page. This app does all this, and does it to a high standard. It is highly customisable and have many layers of functionality. It is pretty simple to use and did not take long to get fully set up. Support is good and they really care about their customers. Totally recommend this app.

SANJUAN

We have almost finished the Trial Period. The galleries look great, and the Customer Service is good. We have decided to work with COVET as part of our website.

Vermeil

Great app so far. The only one I've found that offers a free plan to display your IG feed with the ability to tag a product as well. Super quick customer service!

NepaCrafts Product

the customer service is top notch. Dom was very helpful and solve the problem immediately. I highly recommend the COVET PICS.

Bohemian Island

Utterly brilliant app. Easy to set up, the tutorial made it so easy to integrate on our Superstore Theme. Looks class on our site. The free plan is all we need right now. So so happy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34