Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
4. februar 2024

I have been using this app for 6 months now and have only good things to say about it! The app itself covers all my booking needs and is easy to use and set up. The support is extremely helpful and responsive, all hiccups get resolved in less than half an hour, you just stay in the chat, and they respond. No emails that take a few days to be answered. I love it and will keep using it! 100% worth the price!

OMG Bikinis
6 måneder bruger appen
25. januar 2024

I've had this app for a few months, but haven't done any deep dives into using it properly. After a few weeks of having questions but not having the sense to ask for help in the chat, I finally got up the nerve and I am SO glad that I asked because Leo was beyond kind, patient and helpful. I am excited to have my questions answered and be able to utilize this app more fully. Loving the experience so far thanks to Leo!

Cultivated LLC
30. januar 2024

Leo is wonderful! Helped me get a problem resolved quickly while it also being late at night. The app itself has been easy to use and has made bookings much easier :)

IMMERSE FLY FISHING
29. januar 2024

Léo is doing a great job. He has been super-responsive and helpful each time that I reached out to him!

subcultours
Tyskland
10 måneder bruger appen
28. januar 2024

The app works perfectly and has all the functions I need. Furthermore, Leo is helpful and always ready to go the extra mile to ensure an excellent user experience. Highly recommended!

The Bold Journey
Holland (Nederlandene)
Redigeret 21. februar 2024

The software is amazing but the customer service is really off the charts, Leo replies almost instantly and offers a personalized service to any question or issue we have, Cowlendar is an essential part of our operations and we couldn't be happier with it.

La Hora Sat
Mexico
6 måneder bruger appen
4. januar 2024

I'm a consultant and I offer various services, some that include other businesses, so scheduling can get hectic. Cowlendar has helped me organize my schedule and maximize my business relationships as well as the customer experience through their detailed customization capabilities. I can keep track of referrals, collect client data and be sure that all my services can be offered without conflicting with one another. The developer was very personable and quick to respond via chat, and for that I am appreciative.

Hrvst Szn
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
31. januar 2024

Great app!

It’s really helped me out with my business and works perfectly for me and for what I need it for!

Recommend!

JuniorChamps
Storbritannien
11 måneder bruger appen
8. april 2024

THEO was very helpful and friendly while getting my store verified for the app. Great experience.

Lakeside Health & Wellness
3 måneder bruger appen
8. april 2024

Fantastic app!...before knowing it I had tried several, but this one by far is the best! The options are many! and it has a very elegant aesthetic to include on the site, and the best thing is Leo's disposition in support, he is always there to answer questions or resolve any issue that may arise. Thanks guys!

Middify