Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
24 janvier 2024

The 1:1 support is super helpful and nice.

YEARS
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

Great app!

It’s really helped me out with my business and works perfectly for me and for what I need it for!

Recommend!

JuniorChamps
Royaume-Uni
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 janvier 2024

Wir haben ausschließlich positive Erfahrungen mit dieser App gemacht. Der Service ist sehr schnell und hilft immer perfekt weiter bei individuellen Fragen. Vielen Dank für diese tolle App!

Josua-Dienst e.V.
Allemagne
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

Léo is doing a great job. He has been super-responsive and helpful each time that I reached out to him!

subcultours
Allemagne
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

Leo is wonderful! Helped me get a problem resolved quickly while it also being late at night. The app itself has been easy to use and has made bookings much easier :)

IMMERSE FLY FISHING
28 janvier 2024

The app works perfectly and has all the functions I need. Furthermore, Leo is helpful and always ready to go the extra mile to ensure an excellent user experience. Highly recommended!

The Bold Journey
Pays-Bas
Modifié le 21 février 2024

The software is amazing but the customer service is really off the charts, Leo replies almost instantly and offers a personalized service to any question or issue we have, Cowlendar is an essential part of our operations and we couldn't be happier with it.

La Hora Sat
Mexique
25 janvier 2024

I've had this app for a few months, but haven't done any deep dives into using it properly. After a few weeks of having questions but not having the sense to ask for help in the chat, I finally got up the nerve and I am SO glad that I asked because Leo was beyond kind, patient and helpful. I am excited to have my questions answered and be able to utilize this app more fully. Loving the experience so far thanks to Leo!

Cultivated LLC
4 février 2024

I have been using this app for 6 months now and have only good things to say about it! The app itself covers all my booking needs and is easy to use and set up. The support is extremely helpful and responsive, all hiccups get resolved in less than half an hour, you just stay in the chat, and they respond. No emails that take a few days to be answered. I love it and will keep using it! 100% worth the price!

OMG Bikinis
28 janvier 2024

excelente, soporte en español, funciona de maravilla la integración con google calendar.

@crislopezlagos