Recensies (1.679)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 september 2022

LA MEJOR APLICACIÓN DE BOOKING SIN DUDA! Hemos probado con muchas otras y esta es la mejor. Fácil de usar, super completa y con un servicio al cliente impresionante. Leo contesta rapidísimo y siempre te resuelve todos los problemas. 100% recomendable! Salma y Tamara.

Clubbing Destination
Cyprus
11 dagen gebruiken de app
3 juli 2023

What a great app, finally a perfect solution, with GREAT support, friendly and personably from the time of install.

Wade & Wallow
Verenigd Koninkrijk
11 dagen gebruiken de app
1 juni 2022

The Dev reach out to me of my concerns and working to make this easier for US clients to understand and Customer Service that they provide is really fantastic job they are Not rude and they actually understand what your trying say which that is alone A+.
I'm going to love this app better then the one I have installed already. Thanks Leo for the help that you given to me and doing the small adjustment that I pointed out to you.

Chris's Repair Shop
10 dagen gebruiken de app
Penida heeft geantwoord 1 juni 2022

I'm glad the help i provided was helpful to you! Also i'll do my best so the app fits your need perfectly , this will you will be a happy customer for a long time ahah.
Have a great day and talk to you soon on the Live Chat or via Emails :)

20 februari 2022

This is an excellent booking app with even better customer service. The developer even added a feature upon my request within a matter of days. Definitely give this one a try.

Missoula Dirt Delivery
5 juli 2023

Super application, facile à utiliser, toutes les options existantes sont parfaite pour ce que j'ai besoin et le support client est très réactifs et aimable ! Merci beaucoup

Maria Lashes
Zwitserland
27 maart 2023

Amazing customer service. Very helpful and very easy to use. Just on customer service alone I would highly recommend.

American Fit
7 februari 2023

Had some issues showing the calendar. Leo was very prompt in rectifying the issue. Very proficient in what he does and was able to come down to a level understood by ordinary computer users like me. Thanks, Leo!

Ginger and Bear
Singapore
1 februari 2023

This app is awesome! and Leo is super prompt with his response and doesn't shy away from going over and beyond in helping. Looking forward to sharing a review after using it for a few more days.

Zemé
India
29 juni 2023

App is simple to use and even has all the features I need for my small business to set up phone consultation appointments.

Thomson Patio Wraps
21 december 2022

This application it is very user friendly. The best part is I can translate some of the main information in my ntive language.

Engjëll Maliqi Fitness