Recensies (1.667)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 mei 2023

Very easy to use, easy to add things. Simple, easy on the eye layout :)
Support is very helpful!!!!

Babylon Store
Nieuw-Zeeland
6 dagen gebruiken de app
28 februari 2023

We're just getting started with the app and Leo is FAST at responses and help. So far so good. Will add to this review once we really dive in!

Ordinary Magic Savannah
6 dagen gebruiken de app
7 april 2023

The app works great for all the right reasons. They give you and your customers everything that would be needed to start scheduling whatever product you would like. They offer a great free product as well for those who are just now adding a product that is based off of appointments.

Dragonfly Interiors
24 juni 2023

This app works great for turning your shop into an appointment-based website (and don't worry, you can still sell on your shop like normal too). I only had one slight problem, but help was quick and my issue was resolved. Great work from the creator!

Nisshoku Automotive
13 april 2023

Best Appointment app
Best Integrations
Best Support
All what you need is this all in one application

anfatherapy
Marokko
22 februari 2023

I am not tech-savvy by any means, but Leo does a great job responding quickly, getting down to the bottom of my issues, and providing solutions.

Haus of Oliv
9 november 2022

Quick to resolve back end issue with another app, works great and very pleased! after testing 4 other apps with bigger fees and clunky set-up I can say this is the go-to app for easy booking of our events.

DruidDice
1 juni 2022

This app is perfect for allowing customers to book through my site. Easy to setup and nice, minimal design.

The Pharmacist's Daughter
7 maart 2023

Best Service/ Support I've had so far with any app! Thanks a lot!

Still could benefit from more features (I would need some addons, but no app sadly can provide that) but Im sure more will come in the future :)

silvereditionalpakas
Duitsland
1 maart 2023

Leo was a fantastic help, he is very devoted to his work and his app. I absolutely recommend his services, he is also just working on the feature I need, looking forward to version 2.0! Thank you Leo!

skutry-pisek