Recensies (1.671)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
23 november 2022

I tried 5 different calendar apps before I finally found this one, and it's the only one that worked the way I needed it to. I've got optional product extras that can be selected, and no other calendar app allowed me to select the extras while also allowing appointments to be booked. Finally a solution that works! Very pleased so far with the ease of use. I should mention that customer service is EXTREMELY prompt, and very helpful. I'll be recommending this app for sure!

BTC
21 april 2022

Great App ! Works like a charm. Support is very helpful and responsive. Would highly recommend for calendar needs.

Creart Studioz
Verenigde Staten
25 mei 2023

So far so good. Appointment Booking Cowlendar is a great app, like everything in the world, it can be improve with time but for now it's all good. Leo, the founder, is very nice with helping in case you needed. Highly raccomanded.

CENTRO SERVIZI REVISIONI AUTO
Italië
8 mei 2023

Une application qui s'intègre très bien dans Shopify ; très joli, ergonomique, pratique, accompagnement technique très prévenant… je recommande !

Les Editions de Juillet
Frankrijk
27 maart 2023

Muy buena te deja modificar muchos campos. Y tiene un servicio tecnico muy bueno te resuelven cualquier duda.

FLORISTERÍA AMARYLIS
Spanje
23 december 2022

You can choose when to have your appointments booked. Number one application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elisafiammanti
Italië
23 juni 2023

Looks great and is very easy to set up. The 5m setup time mentioned in the description is probably an overestimate!

Velaris Wellness
Verenigde Staten
6 december 2022

It's simple to use and a really nice, neat piece of programming. Setting up was a bit tricky, but only because of the previous app I had tried (and failed!) to install. Léo from Cowlendar sorted it all out for me. I would highly recommend this product.

Stone Circle Mead Company Ltd
Verenigd Koninkrijk
24 oktober 2022

Leo was great - was very prompt in replying and very helpful in all the steps to help me set up. When I explained what I needed from the app and asked if this app was suitable, he was very honest in telling me which method would be better suited to my requirements - which was not this app. This saved me so much time and effort. Support and service 10/10 - thank you

Shenena Sethi
India
4 maart 2023

Just what we needed. We were looking for something easy to install and use and very user friendly for our clients and just went perfect with the first meetings. Payed bookings were fast and efficient. I really recommend this app.

Piedras y Agua