Recensies (1.645)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
16 juni 2024

Noah really walked me through how I can use cowlendar for my business, in the most seamless way possible!
Thank you so much Noah! You rock!

Beku
India
29 dagen gebruiken de app
5 april 2024

This is my second time using this app and I LOVE IT for coaching. It's simple to set up, has all the bells and whistles I need to get clients booked easily for online coaching sessions, and at a faction of the cost of other coaching sites. The cusotmer service is also great, Mateo go the branding removed withing a few minuets so that I was up and running!

Daily Ritual Boutique
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 16 juni 2024

Great Help from Mateo. knowledgeable guy. And the app is very intuitive as well. UPDATE 6-16-2024: Again some support needed from Mateo. I found some edgecase issue in syncing with outlook calendar. Mateo was quite supportive and will bring our findings back into the team to solve! Great experience.

Medicadermis huidtherapeutische praktijk
Nederland
9 dagen gebruiken de app
12 april 2024

They are great, incredibly friendly, and overall a delight to deal with. Mateo in particular always offers help whenever I am using the app and has quick solutions to every issue. Would recommend! 10/10.

MyMentalLTD
Verenigd Koninkrijk
12 maanden gebruiken de app
19 april 2024

Absolutely loving this app, it's easy to configure and very customer friendly. I wanted a specific feature and the support team reaching back within minutes and helped me step by step and I got the final result I wanted in no time ! Thank you Anna for your help, it's always really appreciated when all goes smoothly.

Baalder
Frankrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

Extremely helpful with great communication. Theo was a great help and I would recommend anyone with booking services to use this app!

Zetwal
3 maanden gebruiken de app
3 juli 2024

Leo was extremely helpful and has made using the app seamless. 100% recommend.

StinaFace
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 18 mei 2024

Theo was above and beyond! He chats with you in person and does not stop until he helps you completely. I couldn't believe how dedicated he was to solving whatever problems I had. Would give 6 stars if I could!

Painting Hangout
24 dagen gebruiken de app
17 maart 2024

I love these guys THEO and LEO are the best! they always solve all my problems with learning how to use the app. The app is great by the way, much better than having my own secretary. Helped me to be more organized, neat and professional with my sessions. Gives me peace of mind as I don't have to answer all my clients personally and really helps with my life organization :)
As I'm a little neuro-divergent, things are complicated for me, but these guys are awesomely patient and nice every single time, even during night time. Thank you sooo much.

AlessaEsteban
Oostenrijk
8 maanden gebruiken de app
27 juni 2024

By far the best and feature-packed booking app on Shopify!

It has one of the best support teams I've seen and the app is constantly adding new features!

Seriously, don't even bother to try another booking app!

VA'ANO