Reviews (1,673)

Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining the booking process within Shopify stores, praising its integration of various functionalities that support both in-person and virtual appointments. Its user-friendly interface and customizable options, such as color themes and email reminders, are particularly valued. The app also supports upselling and multi-day bookings, making it suitable for a wide range of services like tours and rentals. Merchants commend the reliable performance and continuous improvements based on feedback, alongside exceptional 24/7 customer support that promptly addresses inquiries.

April 14, 2023

De momento funciona muy bien, aunque me la acabo de descargar. Muy intuitiva y el soporte rápido y eficaz.

Oh My Fisio
Spain
44 minutes using the app
June 15, 2023

Very good discovery, the latest response to my queries is 2 minutes, the team is very nice, and goes above and beyond to help you solve your problems and offer you the best solutions for your site.

The customization tools, interface and user experience are very well done.

I recommend 1000%.

Maison HanaSkinGlow
Belgium
41 minutes using the app
April 6, 2023

This is the best scheduling app to bypass checkout, etc! The founder/developer was helpful and responsive. Highly recommend!

Elisa Johnson
38 minutes using the app
July 6, 2023

Very easy to implement to your site and great customer support. Have not had any bookings yet so will see how the rest goes at a later date

Moose Skateshop
37 minutes using the app
Edited July 21, 2024

I can't even say how happy I am to find this app. I have used a few different types that others recommended and they were horrible. They were difficult for other team members to use and that meant the service wasn't worth the price. In face, they were more than twice the price of this one with the Elite subscription.
I did not have instantaneous help on the chat service but I am totally fine with that as a one woman run business myself. I was followed up with immediately and the solutions were quick and easy. I would have used this years ago had I known about it. It is working for both services and classes and the Zoom and Google Meet connections are so simple.

Keven Craft Rituals
About 20 hours using the app
May 18, 2023

LEO ROCKS!!! Thanks for the help! I highly recommend this if you are looking for an app that turns your products into a bookable service!

Nickel City Ceremonies
36 minutes using the app
May 27, 2022

I love this app. I had question with when installing and app founder help me with everything. Very quick reply! So happy I have this app for my business.

Delight Boutique
35 minutes using the app
May 29, 2023

Muy eficiente y responde al tiro cualquier cosa. Recomiendo la aplicación y se puede usar gratis varias cosas

Talüa
Chile
35 minutes using the app
May 15, 2023

Very easy to use and integrate into your Shopify store. If you have any issues, Leo us quick to help! I recommend this to anyone who may need booking services on their store sites.

BuildingBodiez.com
34 minutes using the app
November 27, 2022

the founder was super friendly and helped me a lot with the installation:)
i recommend it:) the app works supergood and you can find new clients with the service app

SOCOthebrand