Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

wonnet.in

I used this app to protect my online store's content and this one works perfectly. Highly recommend using this app.

Sphb

Great app,I used this app to help me and easy to use,Free app,I like it's.& I would like to give 5 stars.

Wanted & Needed

I like that my content is protected there's nothing to be changed except maybe this minimum of 100 characters for this wonderful review. Great app suuper simple and easy to use// If i could complain about any part of the app it would be that it is too basic

notes things

excelente app ayuda a hacer mas profesional la pagina lo que mas ayuda es para evitar usurpación de cada una de los artículos de la rienda y permite ser mas discreto.

Jyassy Collections

this an awesome security app. Its totally free thanks to the developer for this one of a kind security app. love using it. free in both mobile and desktop.

Demonstration-Fotofuse

its a fine app, installs quickly, and stops your images from being downloaded. Stephen Mc Grane, Fotofused

Chipper By Ivana

TESTEO Y CORROBORO QUE TAN BIEN FUNCIONA.. ME ACERCARE LUEGO DE INSTALAR EL CODIGO Y VUELVO A INSTAASDASD

Paper Cut Design Shop

I used to have a different app that I'm using and now I'm currently using this app on my store and its been great so far! Would recommend this.

𝙵𝙰𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂

The perfect app for e-commerce! Saves me lots of time, by disabling right clicks. There is no need to create watermarks on images!

Crazy Mama's Kitchen

no fuss installation + works as advertised + can't beat the price = 6 stars
unfortunately, am gonna have to settle with 5 stars.