Cozy AntiTheft , 리뷰 918개

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 1월 12일

Thank you so much for providing this anti-theft app! It works perfectly, and I love being able to select different options. It has made a big difference for my peace of mind! Many thanks for generously offering it for free!

Digital Backdrops Store
프랑스
2023년 12월 22일

I have been using Cozy AntiTheft for couple of months now and I’m very satisfied with it. It protects my store’s content, images, and text from being copied by other sellers or scammers. I’m using the free version and I feel it’s so worth it. It’s very easy to install and use, and it doesn’t affect the performance or appearance of my store. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to secure their store and prevent content theft. Thank you Cozy AntiTheft for this brilliant app!

Despierta Tu Luz
2023년 12월 16일

We have never been so much hacked, cheated, plundered, the internet really reflects our society and it's quite sad. Of course, a whole business is created to protect us from all these dangers. A free and incredibly effective application, what more could you ask for!!! Thank you for this brilliant initiative!!!

DVICENTE-ART.COM
프랑스
2024년 2월 4일

You Guys, an excellent application, works perfectly, highly recommended.

Hobefi
캐나다
2023년 12월 1일

Great and easy app to use. Try many other but this one is really doing the work.

Quebekado
캐나다
2023년 12월 9일

Installation is very easy.so easy I did not realize I had already installed it.and their customer service has a really fast and polite response to my questions. Great job

MAY'S GALLERY
나이지리아
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
2023년 12월 31일

Works & is packed with a ton of helpful features to help combat theft & malicious browsers, spam, and even fraud.

TFC&H Co.
앱 사용 기간 2개월
2023년 11월 10일

I appreciated that the app does its job well for free. I hope they improve and do much better work. If they can ensure the security of our sites properly and do not change in this regard, I will always continue to use it.

PIKOPIX
영국
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
2023년 10월 13일

I just found this app, so I can't really say much about how well it works, but I'm thrilled with the whole concept. I don't know why more people aren't talking about this sort of thing. It was very easy to download and get started. Of course, the best part is its free. Thanks! So now, I guess, just give me a little time to use it, and ill let you know is it still deserves 5 stars.

FetchMeABag.com
2024년 1월 27일

I totally recommend the app. It does what it says it does

Ninurta