Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Limited100

Seems to work really well, very clever app, well done! The only thing I am concerned about is if it impacts Google's ability to spider our images' alt text and file names.

Sauna n' Water

If you want to protect your hard work and not allow copy cats to use your material and pics - This APP is an absolute add-on - Do yourself the Favor and Protect your website!

Innovation Space

awesome, I installed it in just few minutes. I was looking for one app that avoid copy my images and text. This is the best!

moody's mood

Writing descriptions and choosing the right pictures are way too hard to let others leech unchecked. I recommend this APP as a useful deterrent.

Liav Beauty

An excellent program, I have been using it since the beginning of opening my store and I am satisfied. Recommend for everybody

Callvibes

Great App stopped some people around me from spying on my website. Had some people who were spying and making negative/ destructive comments towards my website (www.callvibes.com). This has been very helpful with protection.

Jump Guru

The app is easy to use and totally free so it is very enjoyable. Now i can protect my brand from copywriting.

Crost.nl

Top app! De app is gratis, wat natuurlijk altijd mooi meegenomen is. Daarnaast is hij ook erg makkelijk, ik ben tevreden!

LUXE BY TAMARA

This app is the best thing ever I had issue with people stalking my website to find my vendors once I installed this it prevented them from copying and finding the SEO. I really recommend this app to those who work had day and night trying to be successful. but have other close friends trying to do the same thing as you to by stealing your content.

decimaxmusa

Thank youuuuuu very much for creating this app! Especially for those who work really hard to create and design.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56