Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Maxi Home Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good app, but need to improve the developer console protections.
...................................

be iconic

L’application semble fonctionner correctement jusqu’à maintenant, à voir dans le temps si cela est toujours fiable.

Ptitchefencuisine

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

j'ai utiliser cette application pour m'aidé à faire une boutique en ligne.
je suis très satisfait du résultat merci pour ce logiciel il est efficace

5D Cattle Co Western Store

I hope this app will help. I am concern because no one right clicks anymore. They simply use the snipping tool and copy the information that way.

MOTHER MADE

Location South Korea
Time spent using app 4 minutes

I was worried that the content in the website gets copied without even noticed. I feel much safer and secured to use this app for my content! Great app!!

Kosataga

Location India

This app did solve my problem, and it's doing great so far. The only request I have is to add a feature to protect images from screenshot too both on desktop and mobile devices.

Dominiun

Location Brazil

acabei de instalar e caso cumpra oq promete sera um app muito valioso , vamos aguardar e ver oq nos sera entregue

DiLLiZi-Shop

Location Mexico

Hi, I give 4 stars but my store is still offline because I am still working on it. In view of the many positive reviews, I decided to take the app. I don't have an opinion yet so I will come back to leave a real review.

toys4joy.ca

This app seems to be working great and I'm getting good results. I just installed and did a test run

SARATKA

Location North Macedonia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have been looking for this app a while. Great app and does exactly what it says as tried the right click options from another device and picked up the settings right away to not allow copying on my content.