Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Maverick James

easy to install and helps protect my store! took one click and I was done. Found a review on google about it!

Store Quanta

it's the first time that use it, and like it too much, it helps to protect my store page, thank you so much

Kweenzfashion

Works well on my site. I highly recommend for others to download this app it has many good features.

HomeshopNexus

I like the AP. doing great work keep the store safe. Thank you very mach.
i will tray it for some time and give a review

Pet's compagny™

très bonne application mise en place très simple et en plus gratuite merci et bravo et bonne continuation

Hey Buyer

easy to use free of cost thanks good app I would say I would definitely recommend others to install the app

TecTwister

Muito bom, supre as necessidades. não permite que outros copiem as coisas da minha loja, o que ja ajuda bastante.

Dynamic Hippie KrēāSHəns

I used Cozy Antitheft as a way to protect images related to my artwork. Specifically, after finding copies of my work on a couple of social media platforms. This app has offered me some protection from copyright pirates.

Show Us Ya Slotz

Early stages yet, but I've just downloaded the app, and it looks like it works great ! very impressed !
I've spent way to long on my products to get them all stolen,

glamourlightstore

Great App! We really like it, it prevents a lot of problems. if you have a private label this is a must, you have to test it and then you will see the result!
Everything works well