Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Loja Creative Box

Time spent using app About 1 month

usei o app pra me proteger de cópias dos concorrentes, estava vendo que várias pessoas estavam copiando minhas imagens, reviews, copys e decidi baixar o app, muito bom, recomendo!!

loja casa vigor

Location Brazil

app muito bom pricipalmente para dificutar que copiem sua pagina, porem se o cara for persistente dara um jeito mas se não desistira na hora de copiar kk

Iporabox

Location Brazil

This Application was recommended to me by my mentor Caio Ferreira. I will use it and when I have the review ready I will review it, thank you!

DrivenMN

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Such great app, and more importantly such a great developer to give this out for free! Thank you so much for developing this!

South Steeze

Location South Africa

: This app is perfect for content protection, easy to use and it's reallllllly time consuming! If you are concerned about your quality content being duplicated or stolen, I'd highly recommend you use this!

PumpShop Brasil

Location Brazil

Easy and eficient, just plug and play. No one is copying my store texts and images anymore. Thanksss

JACKMARC.COM

Location India
Time spent using app 3 minutes

it's great, It protects my data from being copied. Nice app great app with the whole website protection.

Cornelia S

Location Germany
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Ich bin super zufrieden, installiert und es ging alles ganz einfach und problemlos, und auch noch ohne Kosten

Abaka Company

Abaka Company - ABAKA + CO
I absolutely love this app! It's very easy to configure and it protects my store images and text. Thank you development team!

Outlaw Market™

Great app to protect your content, I have implemented this on all my sites now and will continue to do so! thank you