Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Oud Luxury Collection Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 minute

Great functionality to protect the store. No issues found with the app after using it for a long time.

myvlove

Time spent using app 1 minute

have this app on all my stores for couple years now and had to add to another store. i love that thieves can steal my content

Penguin

Location Egypt
Time spent using app 1 minute

Awesome app, very useful in protecting my data from theft, really recommended for everyone who wants to protect his/hers website

Bobaloo

Location Germany

Top App! Kann Sie nur weiterempfehlen. Funktioniert einwandfrei. Für jeden der seine Texte und Bilder sichern möchte.

Powermusic

Location Austria

Very good app, perfect working. thank you very much guyssjvnbgbewrbjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjddjdjdj

Shirt-Direkt

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Alles super ,ohne viel rum zu Klicken ,eine sehr tolle app in meinen Augen.
Und wie man sieht 5 sterne läuft .

CharisCross

Location Namibia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I haven't checked out the app yet. But I will soon. But for now I trust that it's working just fine. Thanks!

Dalakini

Location Brazil

Gosto muito da função desse aplicativo, ninguém merece os zé copia fica copiando sua pagina de vendas inteira na qual você se dedicou para fazer

Modadecalles

Location Spain

The App works fine so far, and I like the idea of protecting the graphics and content on my store. It's worth it.

Crystal Fizzy

Wonderful App! I know I am safe from prying keyboards manned by sneaky people. It's the best thing since cotton candy!