Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

insatiable1

its stuuupid easy and works instantly wow. all you do is simply set it and it works just like that !!!

MaternityIdeas

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app!.......................................................................................................

Bold Urban

Location Australia

Good app to use if you do not want any customer to download or copy any content from your website! Hope it does not make my website slow though.

Le Royaume du Chat

Location France

For me, it works, perfectly. Thanks a lot. What can I say more ? I hoped this app would protect my beautiful images, and it done it. Period.

whatagirl

Location Sri Lanka

Very good App. Really enjoy it, I feel the developer is awesome to do such a genuine and versatile app.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

GeeWhizzz

Location France

It works great! No right-click, no copy/paste, no text or image selection... It even prevents screenshots, I love it!

Un Gilet Pour Manu

Catene Café

Location Italy

So happy with this well done and trustable app. We expend time and energy trying to give the more possible professional look to our store and we are so gelous of every single word....

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Location Denmark

It's cool and it's free thanks for this great App let's see more from You in the future look forward to it.

DevonTeeShop

The app was easy to install. Works great, now I don't have to worry about my images being copied everywhere. Thanks.