Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

One Click Drop Shop

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

Your app has been highly useful to protect my stores images and data. Thank you for the protection!

Fidget BOP! Shop

Great app. Really protects your website for free. If you are sporting high quality, custom content then this is the app you should have on your website. Trying to retrieve or download your product images will be a great hassle to those attempting to do so.

Macaroon Daydreams

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Installed app, followed super simple instructions to speed up protection and edit code, went to page and bam! no more right-click on images! Thank you for an easy to use app that actually works! And it's free...what a winner!

Jdseasons.co.uk

Does what it said on the tin a must have in this day and age a good idea .and free what more can you ask.

AtlantisOmega

Location France

Super application on le sais tous le risque zéros n'existe pas mai avec cette application cela limite grandement le risque de vol d'image ou de texte

PLANT

Very helpful staff. They helped us fix some minor issues. The app works well and I would strongly recommend.

The Green Gallery Dublin

Location Ireland

great app. a load off... but I dont know whether i's me. I noticed it turned itself off. So check it periodically. But perhaps it was an error my end..

Bravo Store

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Awesome App, really... Did what it says automatically and worked in a split second with OS2.0. If you want your store safe then this is the way to go, plus it's free, truly amazing job.

Project Pawfect

Location Philippines

This is an outstanding app! Works perfectly in just 1 click! My Shopify store is definitely protected now. Highly recommended!

My Natural Is Sexy

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I had someone tell me they can figure out a lot of information just by clicking on my product pictures. So, I got this app. I installed it and it worked immediately. I love it already. I'm still figuring out everything I can do, but it accomplishes what I wanted. NO ONE can take my pictures or text!!! I'm SOOO happy. Get this if you are worried about picture theft. It's especially great for drop shippers or wholesale buyers who don't have the time to make their own product pictures. No one can find out where you get your products.