Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

UtaBeauty™

Location Romania

Thanks..............Very helpful..................................................................!

Bombshellheadz

I just added this app and haven't tried it out yet as I'm still building my store. I have high hopes! I will come back in the near future to amend this review.

Fusion JA

Location Cayman Islands
Time spent using app 8 minutes

I used this App to help me protect my site as persons were able to copy the items from my site. Downloaded the app in seconds and it protected my digital products. Thank you

Loja Compra Essencial

Time spent using app About 1 month

Muito bom, aplicativo é nota 1000. Estava precisando em minha loja e ele resolveu o meu problema de forma eficaz. Parabéns aos desenvolvedores

rafahshop.com.br

Location Brazil

OBRIGADO, NÃO É FÁCIL FAZER TODAS AS TRADUÇÕES E ALGUÉM SIMPLESMENTE VIR E COPIAR. OBRIGADO POR SOLUCIONAR ESSE PROBLEMA

Loja Creative Box

Time spent using app About 1 month

usei o app pra me proteger de cópias dos concorrentes, estava vendo que várias pessoas estavam copiando minhas imagens, reviews, copys e decidi baixar o app, muito bom, recomendo!!

loja casa vigor

Location Brazil

app muito bom pricipalmente para dificutar que copiem sua pagina, porem se o cara for persistente dara um jeito mas se não desistira na hora de copiar kk

Iporabox

Location Brazil

This Application was recommended to me by my mentor Caio Ferreira. I will use it and when I have the review ready I will review it, thank you!

DrivenMN

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Such great app, and more importantly such a great developer to give this out for free! Thank you so much for developing this!

South Steeze

Location South Africa

: This app is perfect for content protection, easy to use and it's reallllllly time consuming! If you are concerned about your quality content being duplicated or stolen, I'd highly recommend you use this!