Cozy AntiTheft Protection

Cozy AntiTheft Protection

by eCommerce Addons

Disable right click Protects Stores Images & Text copy, paste+

My Shopaholic Treats

I've installed the app and it disables right click but you can still take a screenshot with the snipping tool. Overall is a nice app.

March 21, 2019

Hi, I am glad to know that you like the app, Snipping tool works on the OS and not inside browser thus we don't have control on getting screenshot with such tools. We are trying really hard to make even harder for the thieves to steal your original content - but some things are beyond browser. But hey, they will get the low resolution image :)

Thanks
Caroline

DRIVESTYLE

It takes about 3-4 seconds to operate. Thieves will still be able to download the images. But since it's free I give you 3 stars.

March 2, 2019

Hi, I wish you contacted us before leaving a review. We are trying really hard to make it harder for thieves to steal your original work. It is free because we respect original work and value privacy.

Coming to your point, It operates after 3-4 seconds but it is easy to solve by following instructions in instruction page. This is also in FAQ from where you can contact support as well. We have manually installed the snippet of at least 80 stores. One more would only make us more happy. I hope that you will give this app another chance, hundreds of store can't be wrong!

Thanks