Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

CHRIS SHOP

I installed Cozy AntiTheft 7 days ago. During 5 the protection was OK But since two days, the protection is off ! I don't understand. Why ? Today, I will switch on Regard

Greeclair

Application gratuite et fonctionnel. Très facile à installer.
Merci au développeur ! Je recommande

MainelySweetz Creations

This app is really easy to connect however adding the protection code to the theme was a bit confusing when you are not tech savy.

Maxi Home Store

Very good app, but need to improve the developer console protections.
...................................

be iconic

L’application semble fonctionner correctement jusqu’à maintenant, à voir dans le temps si cela est toujours fiable.

Ptitchefencuisine

j'ai utiliser cette application pour m'aidé à faire une boutique en ligne.
je suis très satisfait du résultat merci pour ce logiciel il est efficace

5D Cattle Co Western Store

I hope this app will help. I am concern because no one right clicks anymore. They simply use the snipping tool and copy the information that way.

MOTHER MADE

I was worried that the content in the website gets copied without even noticed. I feel much safer and secured to use this app for my content! Great app!!

Kosataga

This app did solve my problem, and it's doing great so far. The only request I have is to add a feature to protect images from screenshot too both on desktop and mobile devices.

Dominiun

acabei de instalar e caso cumpra oq promete sera um app muito valioso , vamos aguardar e ver oq nos sera entregue

Previous 1