Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Kosataga

This app did solve my problem, and it's doing great so far. The only request I have is to add a feature to protect images from screenshot too both on desktop and mobile devices.

Dominiun

acabei de instalar e caso cumpra oq promete sera um app muito valioso , vamos aguardar e ver oq nos sera entregue

DiLLiZi-Shop

Hi, I give 4 stars but my store is still offline because I am still working on it. In view of the many positive reviews, I decided to take the app. I don't have an opinion yet so I will come back to leave a real review.

toys4joy.ca

This app seems to be working great and I'm getting good results. I just installed and did a test run

SARATKA

I have been looking for this app a while. Great app and does exactly what it says as tried the right click options from another device and picked up the settings right away to not allow copying on my content.

kangirOO ©️

i try to use for the 1st time and looks good for me.
let's see later what happens with traffic.
good job

Poemys......Mom & Woman world

great app..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hoodanese

It is important that my website is protected, the images posted are the same as in the dropshipping account so I will not be the only seller with images.

Online Running Gear

Close to perfect, just needs a setting to ignore the app if you are logged in as an Admin (makes editing and customizing themes easier).

12 Helix

I used this app to protect the images in the cozy gallery app that I also used.

I used this app to protect the images in the cozy gallery app that I also used.

Previous 1