Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

toys4joy.ca

This app seems to be working great and I'm getting good results. I just installed and did a test run

SARATKA

I have been looking for this app a while. Great app and does exactly what it says as tried the right click options from another device and picked up the settings right away to not allow copying on my content.

kangirOO ©️

i try to use for the 1st time and looks good for me.
let's see later what happens with traffic.
good job

Poemys......Mom & Woman world

great app..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hoodanese

It is important that my website is protected, the images posted are the same as in the dropshipping account so I will not be the only seller with images.

Online Running Gear

Close to perfect, just needs a setting to ignore the app if you are logged in as an Admin (makes editing and customizing themes easier).

12 Helix

I used this app to protect the images in the cozy gallery app that I also used.

I used this app to protect the images in the cozy gallery app that I also used.

TwisteDesires

I just installed the app today. I am not sure if it works or not. I will update my rating if it does.