Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Bravo Store

Awesome App, really... Did what it says automatically and worked in a split second with OS2.0. If you want your store safe then this is the way to go, plus it's free, truly amazing job.

Project Pawfect

This is an outstanding app! Works perfectly in just 1 click! My Shopify store is definitely protected now. Highly recommended!

My Natural Is Sexy

I had someone tell me they can figure out a lot of information just by clicking on my product pictures. So, I got this app. I installed it and it worked immediately. I love it already. I'm still figuring out everything I can do, but it accomplishes what I wanted. NO ONE can take my pictures or text!!! I'm SOOO happy. Get this if you are worried about picture theft. It's especially great for drop shippers or wholesale buyers who don't have the time to make their own product pictures. No one can find out where you get your products.

Emigrante Legal Loja Pop-up

I used this app and it help me to protect my website, in particular my photos and postcards. Very good app!

The Farm Decor

I use this app for a long time. I highly recommend the app for your website. Excellent app for online stores

Tame Tipple

What a fantastic app. Just what I needed! My information has taken me a long time to produce so it's great that nobody can steal my info. Thank you so much!

Plushie Shop

as i wanted and more, all of that for free does his goal and do much more easy to use and fast as well

Stuart622

It's really good for protect website, I tried it's workable It's really good for protect website, I tried it's workable It's really good for protect website, I tried it's workable

Inovatista Store

Thank you very much! Very useful and easy to use. I'm really grateful for such free app, i wish all the best for the developers.

Chartill Online Store

Very easy to install and best of all completely FREE. I also added the extra code to speed up the delay in protection, those instructions were very easy to follow.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67