Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Orphée Classics

Works very good. Really good.
I should end here but they system wait for my 100 characters what is really funny :-)

bonafyddesignzllc

This is awesome! New business owner that worked hard and doesn't want my hard work stolen. So happy that this is an option and it works very well. Thank you guys so much for making this!!

Tagum Online Goods

Great addition to my apps. No more theft! Thanks for making this app. Been finding ways to control our materials.

Susan Robertson pottery

Super easy to install, It was recommended by another user who I trust. I didn't even look at other apps

Techvitis Design

Ótimo app, funcionou perfeitamente na minha loja, bloqueou as imagens e textos e em toda a pagina o botao direito, recomendo!

FreshenH2O

It worked perfectly. Thank you!

RennaRDesign

Simple and great! I did not know what else to say but I need to write enough characters or the submit option will not become available.

Kirne & Co

Awesome free app - does what is necessary to protect your store thoroughly with minimal fuss. Easy to use. High recommended to install.

LuMaSoShop

ggggggggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Shopsster

Got this app 2 days ago. It's simple to use, does the job perfectly well. I was looking for this from quiet some time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38