Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Amazon-fisghing

Location Brazil

Produto muito bom protege realmente o Site fica realmente protegido eu não sabia que tinha esta possibilidade é uma boa experiência, recomendo para o publico em geral.

Unchained Jewelers

Awesome app! Exactly what I needed and ready to protect upon downloading the app! Highly recommend.

Sticky Balls Boutique

It is really easy to set up. A user-friendly interface protects your content. I recommend using this app.

Alonavn

Location Vietnam

Hi, I have just use this. It's user friendly and free. Need time to measure the result but right now my web is still protected.

Alpine Dog Co. ™

Literally the easiest app we've had the pleasure of using here. Just install, and done! One less thing to worry about if you're a store in a competitive market.

AKTIV Desk

Brilliant App, does exactly what it says it does without any fuss. Really easy to set up, like it takes about 5 seconds!

NINJA Desk

Unbelievably quick and easy to install, and bingo...it works a treat as well! I'd fully recommend this to everyone.

Prado Rugs

Location Egypt

this app is very good i try it my self and its great the developers work hard on it the rest is for comple

IT'S AN AJA DESIGN

We are no longer adding our latest designs on any other larger platform besides our own Shopify store. Large platforms = large theft of our designs. Thank you, Cozy Anti-Theft, for adding another layer of protection to our design store.

Store Vibes

Location Brazil

Muito bom app, realmente cumpre o que promete até o momento não tive problemas, e ele dificulta ser copiado mesmo

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74