Geo AI ‑ Collections Generator

Geo AI ‑ Collections Generator

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geo-Targeted Best Sellers Popular Trending Products Collection

wrapped surprises

the best free app on the market. thank you guys

WowRanko

I highly appreciate the quick and solid support given. Imagine they find ways to customize the app just for my request. And it's all free! Awesome support!

EMMIOL

This app can solve our hot sale sorting problem well. He can update himself. And the customer service reply quickly! Good application

Moroccan Corridor

I have been looking for a similar app for a while. I am happy to find this one. it works well and easy to install. I recommend it

Camino Forum Store

Easy and simply to use... does what it says on the box. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a best seller ad on

A to Z Gadgets UK

Thanks, the app looks interesting, we installed it because we thought that Bestseller personalisation per country is a great idea, it brings in a personal touch as of what customer prefer to buy, can't wait to try it out!

Dasely

It is easy to install and very clear instructions. You just need to keep in mu\ind that you need to have at least 15 sales per a chosen period to create the collection.