GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Oscillot® Proprietary Ltd

Great service and very useful app for brands with a presence across multiple regions! They also help me setup the popup to match our theme!

Eterika

Thanks to the efforts of Olivia and the whole team, now we have a customized popup widget that fully meets our expectations. I am amazed from the dedicated and prompt support and from the overall outcome. Thank you again!

Welter Atelier-EU/US

Alex help me for every issue and custom template process. Thank you very much :)
Also this app is very powerful for redirect people other domains.

Vela Sciences

Great, quick service. Took 5 minutes to respond, 30 minutes until fully customized for store. Works, keeps working. Recommend.

Gochujar

Great app~ Works well on my site for redirecting visitors from specific locations. The UI is fully customizeable as well~ great! The team has been very responsive as well.

BeboBeauty

The app is great and the customer service is awesome! highly recommended from my side. also price is very fair for so many feauters

Glasshouse Fragrances New Zealand

Great customer support from Kate! She solved my technical issue promptly and I've always had a positive interaction whenever I contact customer support. I highly recommend this app.

BABA LINKS

Very responsive support from Steve, easy installation and Automatic Currency Switcher is absolutely working fine. “Highly Recommended”.

IE YourZooki

Does exactly what we need and more. Zero messing around from Kate on the customer service team. 10 out of 10.

Cataua EU

The customer service was excellent, Kate helped me with all my questions and even created a custom pop up for my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25